• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is "My Life Dont Matter" actually Chuck?

Zod

1 minute ago, SBBlue said:

I don't know who he is.  I'm tired of seeing his login name on responses and eggplants.  At least make him change his login.

He's the only person I have ignored.

If Chuck gets under your skin that badly, this place isn't for you. This is probably version 12.0 or more of Chuck. He always comes back eventually. I'd say like herpes but @iamhubby1 is the Huddle's herpes. 

I guess Chuck is more like eczema.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

I don't know who he is.  I'm tired of seeing his login name on responses and eggplants.  At least make him change his login.

He's the only person I have ignored.

man I've got half the people on here on ignore.

If course, the many iterations of Chuck are about half the board.

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr Mojo Risin said:

To answer the question though I read his responses in my Chuck voice and they don't seem to jive all that well. Chucky was never one for proper pronunciation or proper sentence structure, but who knows maybe he's taken an English class or two since his last visit

I am genuinely interested to know what your Chuck voice is. 

40 minutes ago, My Life Dont Matter said:

How did I get an entire thread dedicated just to me? This is amazing and thanks for appreciating me. Which Chuck are you guys comparing me to? Chuck Norris, Charles Barkley, Chuck Todd or Chuck Liddell?

You're about to be Chuck Wagon, I suspect!

• Flames 1

28 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Yep! Happened to me after I was down on Teddy as Cam's replacement. I wasn't allowed to post in the main forum for about half the season

Boy folks really went all in on that signing. If you didn't fall in line it was off with your head. Twas a dreadful season to make it through but looking back to see just how wrong the loudest were about it was a gift.

Press Conference Kermit GIF

• Pie 1

Just now, SBBlue said:

Oh this place is for me.   And besides Kungfoodude, I'd miss you.

Now calling @iamhubby1 a venereal  disease isn't cool.   

You have quite the temper.

I have called him that multiple times. I guess you are just a little sensitive. You definitely must be if a troll as obvious as Chuck gets under your skin. Wait until you see some of the real trolls that show up for the regular season. You're gonna end up in the fetal position after every game day thread.