• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christensen ...

Zod

13 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Well, to be honest. When it first started. We didn't need to. It's only really gotten bad since Cam was drafted. Before that we had a few Trolls, but they weren't nearly as obnoxious as this generation.

But I see what you mean. Make a "Be a good Boy" contract that folks have to sign when they register. lol

The Jimmy Clausen, Matt Moore, David Carr, Delhomme eras all had the same fan talk IMO

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, CRA said:

The Jimmy Clausen, Matt Moore, David Carr, Delhomme eras all had the same fan talk IMO

That may be true, and probably is. However, I am talking about this year. I am so excited for this year that I just don't feel like entertaining all those negative thoughts. And there are a lot of them coming in.

Folks have a right to harp, whine, and complain. Just don't expect me to join in.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, CRA said:

There was a very distinct change in this forum in terms of trolls and toxicity during the Cam era and there are small amounts of it that linger and pop up from time to time... Maybe now is tamer... But for most of Cam's time here...  It really was not comparable IMO to pre-Cam.

But honestly there's always been whining and negativity like in this thread.  This doesn't seem particularly remarkable.

26 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

There was a very distinct change in this forum in terms of trolls and toxicity during the Cam era and there are small amounts of it that linger and pop up from time to time... Maybe now is tamer... But for most of Cam's time here...  It really was not comparable IMO to pre-Cam.

But honestly there's always been whining and negativity like in this thread.  This doesn't seem particularly remarkable.

No doubt in regards to Cam.  

Was just talking about Teddy and Darnold type stuff not being that different from Moore, Carr, Clausen , parts of Delhomme era. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1