• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We've lost a Huddler

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Logged on to chime in on this topic and share my thoughts. I knew Robin basically from the start of the Huddle and we became close friends. 10+ years ago I went through a really bad rough patch and there were two people that were there for me literally anytime day or night, even more so than some people I had known my whole life. Cooter (Sport) and Robin (Cosmo), both of whom we lost too soon. I will forever be thankful that they came into my life through this site. For those that remember, the Huddle was a special place back then. It really was like family and people became life long friends because of it (and still are to this day). RIP and thank you to both of them. 

Anyway, hope everyone here is doing well. Good luck on the upcoming season and maybe I will catch some of you at the Eagles vs. Panthers game in a couple months.  Back into obscurity I go......

Good to hear from you JR

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Logged on to chime in on this topic and share my thoughts. I knew Robin basically from the start of the Huddle and we became close friends. 10+ years ago I went through a really bad rough patch and there were two people that were there for me literally anytime day or night, even more so than some people I had known my whole life. Cooter (Sport) and Robin (Cosmo), both of whom we lost too soon. I will forever be thankful that they came into my life through this site. For those that remember, the Huddle was a special place back then. It really was like family and people became life long friends because of it (and still are to this day). RIP and thank you to both of them. 

Anyway, hope everyone here is doing well. Good luck on the upcoming season and maybe I will catch some of you at the Eagles vs. Panthers game in a couple months.  Back into obscurity I go......

Great to see you. I hope you are doing well.  Miss you here. 

• Pie 5

13 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

I remember meeting her the same night I met you.

Best wishes, JR.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I can't say I knew either Cosmo (well) or Jimmy (at all) but when I did hit up the original Huddle Tailgates I remember what a fun whirlwind Cosmo was and how she really put a lot of effort and resources in the bike drives we had going in the old days.  And I remember she was a true fan, following the Panthers around the country through good times and bad. Peace to Cosmo.

Jimmy was just flat out funny, wish I had the chance to know and hang out with him.  Peace to Jimmy

I remember what a body blow it was to learn about Cooter.  Really took the fun level down from 11 to 3 around here for a long time.  Such a smart, funny and wise young man.  Peace again to Cooter.

Makes you wonder how many we've missed though.

Weird time for a Ted Lasso quote but this one really got me earlier;

234194466_10225732162959465_4087433710473211822_n.jpg

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2