• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey y'all remember when...

Zod

15 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Lol are you new?

The oline ranked 17 over the last decade and 18 last year. That’s the average. Over 11 years.

A couple of those years were absolutely wretched.

One of those years was average.

One of those years was good.

One was above average.

The majority was below average.

If you were to bet money with this information, it’d go on below average teetering towards wretched.

How many teams went to the SB without a top 10 oline in the past 20 years?

Like 3. Literally.

If we keep on this train expecting an above average oline to hit us like lightning every 6 years we are utterly fuged.

My sincerest apologies of course.

I always forget opinions are not allowed here.  And if you dare...you will feel the wrath of the greatest football philosophers that the University of Phoenix (online-not on campus) has ever produced. 

Forgive me, I did not mean to tickle you up the skirt like that. 

How You Doin Kiss GIF

• Beer 2

38 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

That's really sweet of you to acknowledge how great Ron Rivera was. 

Lmao

His overall record speaks for itself but that was the best season in franchise history and nobody can take that away from any of them. I'm not holding onto bad feelings for any of those players or mgmt from back then it's not worth it. I'm in the now and expecting success from our new braintrust We need a new team culture and that begins with winning.

58 minutes ago, frankw said:

His overall record speaks for itself but that was the best season in franchise history and nobody can take that away from any of them. I'm not holding onto bad feelings for any of those players or mgmt from back then it's not worth it. I'm in the now and expecting success from our new braintrust We need a new team culture and that begins with winning.

lol

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

I might be crazy, but I think by the end of the first quarter of the season (take a game or so ... the danged math no longer works out) our linebacking group will be better than good. Shaq won't be trying to cover for that turd in cleats Whitehead. Carter will show what he's got and I think we may see Perryman resurgent. Or Jeremy Chinn playing more in LB positions.

I've got a good feeling about that very undersung group.

I think he's all but gone.

Already injured and spewing dumb rhetoric against the vaccine.

Just a pain in the ass at this point.

1 minute ago, cardiackat88. said:

I think he's all but gone.

Already injured and spewing dumb rhetoric against the vaccine.

Just a pain in the ass at this point.

Well, sh!t. Another idiot taking up bench space and talking his way outta the league. 

I guess that if these guys could live up to their hype, they wouldn't have been free agents. <smh>

1 hour ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

My sincerest apologies of course.

I always forget opinions are not allowed here.  And if you dare...you will feel the wrath of the greatest football philosophers that the University of Phoenix (online-not on campus) has ever produced. 

Forgive me, I did not mean to tickle you up the skirt like that. 

How You Doin Kiss GIF

I mean emotions can’t be disputed and are cool and all but at least pretend to have an opinion based on something more interesting. This is a football forum after all.

5 minutes ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

Angry Roar GIF by RTL

Well my uninteresting opinion caused some interest by you.  That opinion got your hooHA to spin.

actually if you look back it got a lot of interest from others, for how stupid it was lol

we’re all triggered tho…great conclusion