• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady and Deonte - The Future of the Right?

Zod

2 hours ago, KillerKat said:

so we're finally not shitting all over the line now?

LOL.  

Oh no no....apparently just this thread.  The line-whine crew apparently doesn't want to post on this thread... wonder why.   Its funny, the very people who run around saying how important the linemen are, spend the most time trashing our linemen.  When our linemen do well, you would expect them to celebrate the progress on the line.    Instead of kudos, they go silent.  They aren't oline experts.  They are assholes.

• Pie 3

5 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

I also watched today to focus on Brady.  Very impressed.  I was pretty worried about a third round rookie RT getting significant playing this year, but I'm ready to let him play against the ones and get some experience.  He looks like he can be our tackle for the future.

With Moton at left, who I feel good about on that side, I'm starting to believe in miracles.

BC wasn't perfect, he gave up 2 pressures that I saw.  One on the PJ to Tremble touchdown play.  I think there's potential there that we can work with.  Easing him in like we did Moton is the right thing to do.  He'll play when he's ready.

5 hours ago, Zod said:

If these two guys end up being solid starters from this draft, along with Jaycee and Terrace its going to be considered one of the best in panthers lore. 

Imagine how things will look if the change at QB works out as well.  

Awesome OP.

2 hours ago, Ace420 said:

On PJ'S long pass play to Marshall, Deonte threw his opponent about 3 feet to the left and created the space that PJ steppes up onto to make the throw. It was nice to see.

Its funny, I was in an argument on another thread where someone was trying to convince me that Deonte got beat on that play.

People see what they want to see sometimes.

Edited by SBBlue
  • Beer 1