• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Controversy

CPsinceDay1

I've been trying to think of it for days, but what's the name of the idiot who used to be around here all the time who was overly fond of using ellipses also? He used to always get irrationally angry when called on his over use of them. I'm betting this is the same moron. 

Edited by Floppin

1 hour ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

That guy was a professional and embraced his role as the heel. A demented artist of a troll.   The ones today are lame copycats.  

Never seen anything like it since.  It was better than any main stream entertainment out there.  It was Alejandro and his foamposits and granite counter tops vs the Huddle.

Ho-Lee FUG was it unmerciful.

1 hour ago, Floppin said:

I've been trying to think of it for days, but what's the name of the idiot who used to be around here all the time who was overly fond of using ellipses also? He used to always get irrationally angry when called on his over use of them. I'm betting this is the same moron. 

Heel31?

12 hours ago, Tinamedina said:

So sam who lost his spot to wilson, Minshew who lost his spot to Lawrence.

just so we're clear.

What's your point?

The Jets did Sam a favor by trading him here.

I wish Wilson all the luck in the world(he'll need it on that franchise).

As far as Minshew goes, he was never going to keep a Starting gig, especially in Jacksonville where Lawrence is basically Jesus. 

Edited by glenwo2

2 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

What's your point?

The Jets did Sam a favor by trading him here.

I wish Wilson all the luck in the world(he'll need it on that franchise).

As far as Minshew goes, he was never going to keep a Starting gig, especially in Jacksonville where Lawrence is basically Jesus. 

You putting alot of pressure on Darnold for week 1, if he loses that game, not the team...even Jesus won't be able to fix it.

• Poo 1

If I remember correctly Jake was a castoff QB .  We picked him up on a cheap deal as a backup QB .   Sometimes it takes a player getting a second chance and an opportunity to prove himself .   PJ came from the XFL as a backup QB .  He is now in his second season under coach Rhule who has a record of getting the most out of his players .  If Sam stumbles lets see what happens .  Worst case we get a high draft pic next year .

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, catnip said:

If I remember correctly Jake was a castoff QB .  We picked him up on a cheap deal as a backup QB .   Sometimes it takes a player getting a second chance and an opportunity to prove himself .   PJ came from the XFL as a backup QB .  He is now in his second season under coach Rhule who has a record of getting the most out of his players .  If Sam stumbles lets see what happens .  Worst case we get a high draft pic next year .

See I respect this take, it's just as comparable as Darnold's story....just more upside...