• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Little traded to Dolphins for 7th rounder

amcoolio

8 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Likely gonna see

Moton, Erving, Daley, Eiflein, Paradis, Miller, Brown, Christensen, Scott as the 9 with Eiflein being the back up center. 

Don’t think we will carry Tecklenburg on the 53 with Eiflein on the roster. Likely another PS year for him.

That's what I think. 

6 minutes ago, Floppin said:

This is a huge W. I'm honestly shocked that found someone willing to give up anything for him. He was almost a guaranteed cut and I seriously doubt there would have been some sort of bidding war for his services. The Dolphins tackle situation is a shitfest.

There were rumors circulating approaching the draft that they were in the Sewell sweepstakes despite their urgent need for WRs.  Little is not exactly Sewell.

As active as the Dolphins were in moving around in the first round, watch them trade Little to the Foreskins and you-know-who for a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Floppin said:

I guess you guys are 18th on the waiver wire but still. I wouldn't have given up anything. You could almost assuredly just grab some UDFA from some D2 school and get more than you're getting from Little.

I'd suggest taking a look at free agent OL Amini Silatolu 😐

9 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

There were rumors circulating approaching the draft that they were in the Sewell sweepstakes despite their urgent need for WRs.  Little is not exactly Sewell.

As active as the Dolphins were in moving around in the first round, watch them trade Little to the Foreskins and you-know-who for a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Austin Jackson was friggin terrible vs. Chicago. 

Little isn't much better tho. 

18 minutes ago, Ace420 said:

I think it is a real possibility. Brown and Christianson looked good on the right and I saw a quote the other day that Moton actually wants to play on the left.

Do you remember where you saw about Moton wanting play LT? Couldn’t be more excited if this is true.