• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Madden 22 worth buying?

Zod

2 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

I also dont understand his 81 rating. He rated better than a lot of QB's despite being out of the league for what 4 years? 

For perspective, Newton is only 76

The Kap thing rubs me wrong every year because he was never an 81 overall to begin with. 

11 minutes ago, Sione Fua said:

The Kap thing rubs me wrong every year because he was never an 81 overall to begin with. 

what really bugs me about it, is not that hes in the game, (i mean its weird but whatever) but that Madden claims to be a football simulation. How do you justify his rating in anyway? Hes rated higher than Trevor Lawrence 

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Sione Fua said:

Worth it only if you have next gen console.

How? Did you play Madden 21 on next gen? The game play as far as player movements was better and on M22 CMC can even break long runs nobody LBs walk him down on toss plays. Not worth the cash cost right now.

Still no player of the game guess the little stuff don't matter.

Pass D broken will not play another online game till fixed. Just throw bombs the CB will stop or cover flat guy for no reason.

While we are talking about weird immersion breaking things, when I started up franchise mode and looked at my roster, there were definitely dudes I didn't recognize.  We apparently signed a safety?  When did this allegedly happen?  I am supposedly taking over the team from it's current standpoint/roster, where did this bum come from?

I'm probably the best Madden player on this site, not saying much, looking at it's popularity on here, but by not drafting Fields I don't have to worry about too many people taking Carolina in Online Franchise Mode.... they're one of the best teams to build around. 

On Head2Head, people really believe I created PJ.Walker, it's really amazing how many people sleep on him.

Definitely getting Madden 22, and will be using the Panthers (only team I play with) all the way to the top 100...

I was actually invited to represent Carolina in one ESPN's Madden tournaments...

Damn work,...but it's my side hustle, I play on gamer saloon n players lounge for cash, matter fact that's how I paid for my pre-order...

People sleep on Carolina overall so it's easy money... especially kids who parents give them debit cards for Roblox...I kid😉

• Pie 1