• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steelers players out for Friday

BurnNChinn

3 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

0-3 

Tomlin about to have Haskins look like Mahomes...

The huddle Saturday morning: hot topic: QB Controversy, is Dwayne better than Sam??? 

If Haskins looks like Mahomes against the starters I would say that's much more of a negative for our defense than anything to do with Darnold, but its preseason regardless so it wouldnt nesscesarily correlate regardless.  I also think it's funny you mention that since going by your PJ posts you would be the one posting it if anyone did.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

29 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Well guess that means no Darnold? What you guys think?

What do you mean?  Last time I checked, QBs play against defenses, not offenses.  Who on their defense is pulled out?

Sam needs the reps with his first team offense, or the little girls will be screaming how much he’s coddled.  Lord spare us all.  🙄

• Pie 2

I really do not understand the logic of this place. Why would that effect Darnold? 

Darnold knows the speed of the NFL. He’s been playing in this league for three years. That won’t be new to him. He needs reps to knock some rust off but it isn’t like we are throwing a rookie into his first NFL game week one with barely any preseason snaps. 

Like him or not (and there are fair reasons not to) he’s an experienced QB in the league. Experienced doesn’t mean good. But I’m really not worried about this situation and I’m really not worried if the Steelers play their 2s against him.