• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee Horn

NAS

1 minute ago, Eazy-E said:

Didn’t he give up a TD to Davis?

Also he had the underneath zone on the first TD to Davis and looked like he had no idea Davis was coming across the end zone behind him.

Yes he did but for some reason PFF left the TD part out. 

Noticed the same thing. 

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Jackson was all over the field today and played awesome. What are you talking about? There was no YAC on his side. 

He was ok. They seemed to be targeting him towards the end. I definitely don’t want to overpay for him. If Horn becomes our number 1, we really just need a solid vet at the 2. I could be DJax, but not for a premium…

• Flames 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

He was ok. They seemed to be targeting him towards the end. I definitely don’t want to overpay for him. If Horn becomes our number 1, we really just need a solid vet at the 2. I could be DJax, but not for a premium…

He is a solid vet at the 2. It is his fourth year. We could get him easily for 7-10 million per year.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, NAS said:

Maybe because it was zone coverage? I wonder if that was on him or the safety?

I love PFF. I think its an awesome site, overall. I never really thought about if its zone then it doesn't count as them being targeted. Which does make sense. I will have to look into it.