• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Sam needs preseason reps, this coaching staff is clueless."

Rags

Just now, electro's horse said:

moore crossing route was his first read. think it was end of the third. terrible throw. Should have been picked. 

another throw in i think the second to his left, tried to thread it. defender dropped it

won't be able to rewatch game to find exact passes. i work in healthcare, too busy

the one in the second is the one I was thinking about yeah. That was ugly, worse than the choice he actually got picked on (i don't think that one is picked if Daley isn't pushed back in his lane there but still, take the sack). I don't remember another throw to D.J. in double coverage besides the one that would've been a first if it were caught. I'll skim through that window and see if I can fin what you're talking about.

but even with those bad plays, I'll still take the good plays and even smart plays he's made the past two weeks. That's all you can ask of Sam right now. Don't fug up and keep growing.

All this to say my thread was entirely to call out the "WE NEED PRESEASON SNAPS" crowd just to see how they'd react

we 2-0 bb

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Lol fans making excuses for winning. 

What kind of crap is this? fuging loser mentality.

We were dominant when we needed to be. We kicked ass and we'll keep on doing it.

Jump on board and enjoy the ride.

2 of the same pecker heads it is every time. Dude, you been around longer than me.

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

moore crossing route was his first read. think it was end of the third. terrible throw. Should have been picked. 

another throw in i think the second to his left, tried to thread it. defender dropped it

won't be able to rewatch game to find exact passes. i work in healthcare, too busy

The second throw you're talking about, Moore and Arnold were in the exact same area.  The throw was to Moore who didnt adjust to it in time and it went past him towards Arnold.  There was a defender between Moore and Darnold that almost picked it off but it wasnt because the throw was that bad.  It was an ad lib as Darnold was rolling out of the pocket and between him and Moore they didnt make the exact same read off the cuff.   Watch it again.  The pass goes just to the right of Moore and into the defender.  If they would have been on the same page it would have been a great play. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Lol fans making excuses for winning. 

What kind of crap is this? fuging loser mentality.

We were dominant when we needed to be. We kicked ass and we'll keep on doing it.

Jump on board and enjoy the ride.

Hear Hear. The Panthers hype train is gassing up and getting ready to leave the station. Get on board or get fuging left at the station. 

choo choo motherfugers. 

• Beer 6

I'll be the first to say I expect this offense to have growing pains throughout the season.

but this team has looked good the first two weeks and Sam has been a part of that, not in spite of or even just taking part in it.

Edited by Rags
  • Beer 1

34 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Man, some of y'all are really cocky after beating possibly the worst team in the league in week one and a Saints team missing half their roster and coaching staff in week two.

I'm happy to be 2-0, but I'm not about to start getting cocky just yet.

You dont know how hard it is to win in the NFL do you

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I think it's hilarious people on here knitpick 1-3 throws from Darnold.... While im over here watching QBs like Dak, Murray, Ryan, Cousins, and Herbert throw errratic throws or picks in their games. i highly doubt their fan base ridicules their play like its done here.... well maybe Falcons fans.

yeah but mahomes and brady don't throw ints like that so we just gotta draft the next mahomes or brady

like zach wilson -- er (next hot first round pick qb here)