• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go ahead, admit it. Huddle confessionals.

Ivan The Awesome

18 minutes ago, BlitzMonster said:

I thought Sam Darold would be a good QB.

I assumed his play in NY was mostly a function of the horrible Jets organization - which has been a disaster for at least the last 20 years (and maybe since Joe Namath).  A guy like Darnold with his size, talent & experience would surely thrive in a new environment at Carolina with its good coaching (!!) and surrounded by playmakers (which lasted all of 3 games).  

I was sadly proven very wrong.  I don't even view Darnold as a capable backup QB right now.  He's that awful. 

This is me 100%, no need to write it again.

• Pie 1

I never believed in this year or the moves we made this offseason. The Darnold trade set the pace and I fugging melted down then. I'm glad I got it out of the way.

I was wrong about last year, I said we had a staff that could coach up players. That was pure fantasy. This staff is terrible outside of our D. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I didn't think our O-line would be good, but I didn't' expect this bad.  A lot of our line are the same guys as last year, short Okung who didn't play much, and we added two draft picks.

Last years O-line was a middle 1/3 unit, I was expecting the same, possible lower middle 1/3.  Between CMC being back and our quick passing style I didn't' expect us to be this bad.  

I tend to not think in rankings in terms of 1-32, impossible to really separate teams that closely.  Whether you are the 22 or 25 worst o-line you are bad.

I think more of top 1/3 (think top 10), bottom 1/3 (think bottom 10), middle 1/3 (everyone else).

I was right on a lot, so I honestly don’t know where I was majorly wrong on anything, maybe thinking we needed to draft Parsons, but I said that if we had drafted anyone on defense it should have been Parsons so that’s not wrong either…

still think Parsons would have been better than Horn overall.

• Beer 1

On 9/21/2021 at 10:19 PM, Ocpanthertew714 said:

Will all of Justin's little Fielders please stand up.

Ok.. I admit, I thought it was a terrible idea not to draft a QB.

hockey camera GIF

You think you were wrong aboht this? Fields is still a question but you’d honestly prefer what we have now over mac Jones?