• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you sold on Matt Rhule?

TheBigKat

46 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Aged like milk

Hah indeed it did. But in my defense, last year was the finest individual year of coaching this team has had imo. Just a shame it all came crumbling down this year. His failures this year have been not playing the right people (a Rivera special), making terrible QB decisions and ultimately completely losing the locker room which was the clincher.  Last year his nepotistic hires didn’t hurt us as bad as they seem to have this year, or at least it wasn’t as painfully obvious. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheBigKat said:

man.... do I look dumb

Most of us do we tried to by in on some hope poo and look where that got us. Me with Darnold you with Rhule a lot of people with both.

Its just this org man sucks to come to terms with. I mean for along time there I thought Clemson was going to be that but they turned it around so I'm good football terms in general since Clemson exists so maybe Carolina can pull their head out one day.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I stand by what i said. 

Do me a favor; try to turn the bio-polar and recent losing emotions.....should take some time.....some more than others. ok...

What did you have for W-L at the start of the season, before the 3-0 start? I had them at 7-10 and thats looking about right. Why now at 5-7 is the whole world over? Where are these exceptions and why are they so unreal?? 

Im pissed off too, mainly about the panthers being the greatest tease in sports history. But again this is the 2nd season into maybe the hardest rebuild in NFL history. 

Many posters need meds, holy fug....

Edited by Basbear

10 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I stand by what i said. 

Do me a favor; try to turn the bio-polar and recent losing emotions.....should take some time.....some more than others. ok...

What did you have for W-L at the start of the season, before the 3-0 start? I had them at 7-10 and thats looking about right. Why now at 5-7 is the whole world over? Where are these exceptions and why are they so unreal?? 

Im pissed off too, mainly about the panthers being the greatest tease in sports history. But again this is the 2nd season into maybe the hardest rebuild in NFL history. 

Many posters need meds, holy fug....

you can't base things strictly on what a W/L column says. 

Right now, we have two wins against bad teams featuring rookies making their NFL debuts, a backup QB lead AZ team depleted of all their offensive star power, a win over a hurricane displaced NO team that had massive injuries and their coaching staff out with COVID, and an Atl team whose #1 WR walked away from the team the morning of the game and was missing their most productive weapon on the year.  Those are the wins. 

Hard to feel good about those 5 when you really look at them hard.  And all of our losses are basically a highlight reel of poor coaching or play in one aspect or another.

You got to feel good about the direction more so than what the W loss column says.   

• Beer 2