• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We can not keep settling for mediocrity on the O line

BlackPanther21_

We have to go all in on it in the offseason. Enough is enough. As for now, give Brown or Christensen a shot. Like seriously, I cannot possibly envision a scenario where they are worse than what we are currently trotting out there. The cowboys O line held one of the best D fronts in football sackless today, and exposed our awful O line. That's why they won today and we lost. Period. Year after year we keep thinking that patchwork vets will get the job done, and they never do. Darnold can't be at his best when he is under constant pressure, there is obviously not much we can do right now, but we have to get it together after this year. With an at least DECENT O-line, (and a little more depth) this is a super bowl contender. 

Edited by BlackPanther21_

I'm the skill position guy. I like WR. CBs. Safeties. Hell even LB play gets me moist.

We have to prioritize O-line this off-season. Unless the second coming of Calvin Johnson, Luke Kuchely or Ed Reed fall into our laps I'm hard pressed to make an argument for anything but O-line unless Sam really starts shitting the bed.