• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is pretty crazy.

Zod

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Grogan? 🤔

Grogan was the man for a little while there. Or specifically, the only guy that New England had. I was just a kid but danged if I can remember another Patriot besides him from back in the day, except for that guy who pretty much passed out from cocaine after catching the pass in their Super Bowl vs. the Bears.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Zod said:

Sam Darnold's five rushing TDs is the most by a QB in the first four games of a season in the NFL's Super Bowl era.

Here are the guys with 4. 

FAy014GXMAIiQHC.jpg

Never would have guessed our best goal line rushing TD threat is Sam Darnold. 

Cam Darnold.jpg

Please don’t do that.  Sam is Sam, Cam is Cam.  I’m so glad Sam is who he is, in every way.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Grogan was the man for a little while there. Or specifically, the only guy that New England had. I was just a kid but danged if I can remember another Patriot besides him from back in the day, except for that guy who pretty much passed out from cocaine after catching the pass in their Super Bowl vs. the Bears.

I remember Grogan... somewhat. Didn't know he'd be on this list.

Ditto Bubby Brister but no Fran Tarkenton?

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2

Im really glad that Sam is not a statue back there. Having a mobile QB is an absolute must these days. Sam is also taking the ball in alot more short yardage than I wouldve expected. He's definitely a baller and I like the attitude he plays with. When he gets out of the pocket, playing backyard football, he's dangerous.

50 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Grogan was the man.  Craig James was the other one they had. 

I don't remember the cocaine guy.

Edited by Catsfan69
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I remember Grogan... somewhat. Didn't know he'd be on this list.

Ditto Bubby Brister but no Fran Tarkenton?

I would love to see one of those "distance travelled" things done on some of Fran's scrambles. 3,674 career rushing yards for Fran's career measured in the traditional way. 73,421 yards travelled, though.

• Pie 1