• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Eagles at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, JJman Returns said:

I see Joe Shula believes in running up the middle every first down. Philly is lucky this is 30-0 right now. Feel like this is the 4th time this year I’ve said this. 

Yes run up the middle against their best two players twice and then dump off to Ian Thomas again

Baaah on that up the gut run. Sorry but we have struggled for a while now running inside. I know people been exploiting the eagles run D, but we have only had success outside this game and most of the year. I know it's keep them honest but, in a 2ish minute drill felt a bit forced up the gut.

This game has been a snoozefest early thus far.  Offense is rough.  Defense is still balling, but we aren't capitalizing on key moments - like recovering that missed snap for a TD.

They better hope we come out guns blazing in the 3rd and not repeat the pattern of our first 4 weeks outside of the Texans game or this is going to be a nail biter again when it doesn't have to be.