• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moton to start at LT, Christensen at RT

Cary Kollins

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I'm sure they tried both combos and chose who best guarded against Brian Burns in practice because that's where the best pass rushing DE is going to lineup for most teams.

The DE's move around and are rarely designated LDE and RDE like the old days. It would seem to me the tackles would have to handle whomever they threw at him. So with that, would it not be advantageous to put the tackle where he's the most comfortable and played the majority of his snaps?

Sometimes I think Rhule over thinks this thing a bit.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 2

Just now, Jon Snow said:

The DE's move around and a rarely designated LDE and RDE like the old days. It would seem to me the tackles would have to handle whomever they threw at him. So with that, would it not be advantageous to put the tackle where he's the most comfortable and played the majority of his snaps?

Sometimes I think Rhule over thinks this thing a bit.

If they move around, at least Darnold will be able to see it and he's mobile enough to get out of the way. The best tackle should protect the blindside. 

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

yeah funny how that happens, literally refreshed forum twice and the other wasnt there, then all of a sudden it’s been there six minutes *shrug*

It's the Panthers bot. It seems to be programmed to wait and post any news item that comes out immediately after someone else does 😀