• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Same old Panthers. Huge losing streak here we come.

hepcat

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

If our offense looks as putrid as it did today the rest of the way I would say we will be lucky to win two or three more games. But as the poster after you remarked this is the worst our oline has been in years and idk if the line was ever this bad under Hurney or even Gettleman I think maybe the Byron Bell days come close. But again it did not have to be this way entirely. Our decision makers put us on this collision course.

I'll take that as a no.

1 minute ago, SBBlue said:

I'll take that as a no.

If Sam can't settle in who knows. Today he was basically Kyle Allen. There's no polite way to put it. After your smug posts for days I would think you would pull back some on the condescension but I remember just yesterday you were gearing up to dredge up old posts of anyone who questioned him so you could serve up crow. Took less than 24 hours for that to blow up in your face. Keep doing your thing though.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Wanderlai said:

It appears to be just that. Crazy how without CMC this offense is putrid. Sam sadly is the same as he ever was. Can’t throw 3 picks and expect to win. 

Darnold was a gamble and my guess is it was a losing gamble. Even with Darnold on the roster I banged the table all off-season to draft a QB like Fields or at least sign a veteran backup just in case Darnold failed. All we have is PJ Walker as a plan B and we all know he’s not a starting caliber QB. 

But we’re stuck with Darnold for this and next season given his contract. The defense forced two straight turnovers in the 3rd quarter today and Darnold was able to do jack squat with it. I knew we were going to lose after that. They didn’t even get a first down on either drive after the turnovers to my recollection. 

2 hours ago, RJK said:

Me patiently waiting for cousins to carve them up and that vaunted Vikings D to smack Sam around all game 

I’m pretty confident the Vikings are going to skull f*ck the Panthers. Darnold throws 5 INTs, defense gets raped. Vikings score like 48 and the Panthers season basically ends in Week 6.

• Poo 1

7 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I’m pretty confident the Vikings are going to skull f*ck the Panthers. Darnold throws 5 INTs, defense gets raped. Vikings score like 48 and the Panthers season basically ends in Week 6.

If joe Brady could put in the same amount of time and effort in his play calling as you do in shitting on the panthers on this message board …. We probably win today.

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

So whens it end year six with a playoff birth?

Nah. If we address the OL and if Joe Brady learns to adjust faster than the last two drives of the fourth quarter, we'll be in the playoffs next year and we'll deserve it, assuming we stay healthy.

We're not near as bad as some are making us out here.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Lol, we deserve to be made fun of and poo talked. I’m tired of this fair weather and half glass full fan base. I would like to see a SB in my lifetime. Call a spade a spade and move the f on. Darnold is trash. Period. 

Year 2 of a rebuild with a very young roster and inexperienced coaching staff. Expectations low for this year. Go on.

8 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Lol, we deserve to be made fun of and poo talked. I’m tired of this fair weather and half glass full fan base. I would like to see a SB in my lifetime. Call a spade a spade and move the f on. Darnold is trash. Period. 

Normally I would jump to his defense but...

No Way Movie GIF by 1091

Not this time.  He's earned every bit of Ire here. 

Edited by glenwo2