• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Brady with lazy play calling

Ja  Rhule

1 minute ago, 33inNC said:

As an LSU and Panthers fan, I think this cannot be said enough.  Ensminger was the OC in 2019 and Brady was there to "dial up" certain plays to attack weaknesses he saw during film and the game.  He never had to actually dictate an entire game and his lack of adjustments reflects this.

Look at what is occurring at LSU right now, they hired Jake Peetz thinking he'd replicate the "Brady Offense" and he seems to have some of the same issues as Brady- Stale ass playcalling and trying to run behind a putrid OL.  Hell, even the C's look like each other, they both get pushed back 5 yards every play into the QB.

Maybe the Panthers can bring in Shula to actually call the game and Brady can watch and draw up plays in his sandbox.

Well as a Clemson fan I just saw Joe Burrow throwing god damn perfect fugin dimes against us and running against us like Hurts did the Panthers as if the Tigers/Panthers didn't know he could move either. Like I didn't come away from the title game thinking that Brady was some savant I was like yup Burrow is a #1 overall.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've seen him have bad games, but Rivera was consistently bad. I don't think Rhule is that.

I gotcha I just mean I'm starting to lean that way...Rivera didn't start out that way I had to lean there too. Then he had his one season of "riverboat" bullshit so we thought he would be progressing and then nope.

So yea it's not that he really is Rivera its just starting to look familiar.

Just now, Fox007 said:

I gotcha I just mean I'm starting to lean that way...Rivera didn't start out that way I had to lean there too. Then he had his one season of "riverboat" bullshit so we thought he would be progressing and then nope.

So yea it's not that he really is Rivera its just starting to look familiar.

Possible.

I know Brady is the prototype of what a lot of teams want now, (i.e the young offensive wonder kid) but when it comes to OCs, I've always had a preference for former head coaches.

Honestly, I just wish we had a former NFL head coach somewhere on this staff. It still bugs me that we've got the least NFL experience of probably any staff in the league.

Sometimes I think it shows.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Well as a Clemson fan I just saw Joe Burrow throwing god damn perfect fugin dimes against us and running against us like Hurts did the Panthers as if the Tigers/Panthers didn't know he could move either. Like I didn't come away from the title game thinking that Brady was some savant I was like yup Burrow is a #1 overall.

Yep, Burrow made Brady look good because of his understanding of everything.  Brady deserves a ton of credit and he is innovative, but he has not proven yet that he can run the show on offense.  I wish people would give Ensminger more credit for being the steady force who allowed Brady to shine.

Maybe Brady will figure it out, but I am sick of seeing him fold in crunch time (hello constant runs up the middle yesterday).

14 hours ago, CRA said:

I don’t hate Darnold lol.  

CRA on Sam Darnold:

Sam Darnold is a fringe starter. If we hadn't been in the spot we are in he would be a backup QB this year.

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/topic/171463-panthers-cut-will-grier-pj-wins-backup-qb-spot/?do=findComment&comment=5538550

How many teams would you say are in a worse QB spot than the Panthers as of today?

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/topic/171413-conspiracy-theory-time-rhulefitterer/?do=findComment&comment=5535313

I've got about 100 of em, not including the discussions you and I have had where you state that we don't have a QB at all.

Should I expect another warning point from a different tinderbox mod on an unrelated post I've made? 

I know that's how you all roll when y'all get  called out.