• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alright so let’s talk about the Vikings now

hepcat

If the O looks like it did in the Eagles game, or the D looks like it did in the Dallas game we'll lose.   It will confirm that we are NOT ahead in the rebuild and that the great performance against the Saints was apparently  dependent on Horn, CMC, our OL starters or the missing Saint's assistant coaches.  

3 hours ago, RumHam said:

Our hope is that Dalvin doesn't play and Cousins holds on to the ball too long, which he tends to do. We need pressure and turnovers. I think this was low key one of our issues on D yesterday is that the pressure wasn't there over fears of Jalen taking off, which the Eagles suck so bad they waited until 4th quarter to run read option with him. Cousin is flat footed AF, expected heavy blitzing lots of pressure b/c unless one of these NEW LEGENDARY CB'S play in this game, they gonna burn us deep if Cousins gets time.

Good thing Minny's line is an absolute clown show. Not as much as ours obviously, but still pretty god awful.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

If the O looks like it did in the Eagles game, or the D looks like it did in the Dallas game we'll lose.   It will confirm that we are NOT ahead in the rebuild and that the great performance against the Saints was apparently  dependent on Horn, CMC, our OL starters or the missing Saint's assistant coaches.  

God I really, really hope those 2 issues don't combine in one game at some point this year.. dear god.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, SBBlue said:

Once again, you're relishing in the misfortune of our players.  Its about 50% of your posts besides attacking fans cheering on the players.

Let me guess your reply:

"I rip on Darnold cause I really want to win duh duh duhhh."

Ignore back on.

You can rant and whine to the void.

He had a very bad game and he has to play much better the next several weeks if he wants to remain the starter here. Accept it and stop trying to deflect. Even the guy who followed him over here from the Jets is more open about his faults than you who would rather make excuses.

• Poo 1

The rest of this seasons games should either be dogfights, or us getting blown out by TB.

The o-line is trash, Sam is seeing ghosts and throwing turds, and CMC gets injured by the wind. Before you press the poop button remember this... we're not a good team and losing moves us up the draft. The higher that 1st pick, the better. We'd get obliterated in the playoffs. I'm thinking about the draft at this point. If that's a high 1st rounder it's going to look shinny to Houston. Or maybe we draft a QB or LT with it? This isn't our year.

• Poo 1

Basically CMC is a YAC god. When he racks up YAC Darnold can get away with throwing less, and that means less INTs. Our offense has to flow through CMC against the Vikings until they shift so much to his side that guys are getting wide open on the other side. Super easy for dumbass Brady to dial that up.

• Poo 1