• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, LegioX said:

Yes. Let’s give up everything for 1 player.  Gonna be real smart! 

When he's a top tier proven quarterback in today's league?  Yeah it is actually.  With our weapons and depending on what we do in free agency it could be what finally makes us a legit contender instead of 1 year flash in the pans like we normally are when we have a good season.

Yeah it sucks to give up 1st rounders but those first rounders could easily be Vernon Butler and Kelvin Benjamin.  My only concern I have in the whole deal is what players are given up, and even then you do what you have to do for a top quarterback if you want to be competitive in this league.

1 minute ago, Killah_Ray said:

When he's a top tier proven quarterback in today's league?  Yeah it is actually.  With our weapons and depending on what we do in free agency it could be what finally makes us a legit contender instead of 1 year flash in the pans like we normally are when we have a good season.

Yeah it sucks to give up 1st rounders but those first rounders could easily be Vernon Butler and Kelvin Benjamin.  My only concern I have in the whole deal is what players are given up, and even then you do what you have to do for a top quarterback if you want to be competitive in this league.

I don’t like it. The mans cases are not even adjudicated yet. There are so many variables that can go horribly wrong. IE: him being found guilty, then egg splatter all over our faces. While Texans laugh to the bank with high draft picks. 

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, DPardue said:

The front office could not have botched the QB any worse had they tried.  They traded Bridgwater, paid seven million of his salary, and got a sixth round pick in return.  Then they trade a second, fourth, and a sixth round pick for a guy who had struggled with the Jets and is proving to be worse than Bridgewater who he replaced.  Now just seven games into a three year deal with Darnold, the Panthers may be willing to once again throw assets to another team for a QB to replace Darnold.  It's like the Panthers front office cannot differentiate between fantasy football and the real thing. 

The streaming QBs strategy does not work IRL?

2 minutes ago, LegioX said:

I don’t like it. The mans cases are not even adjudicated yet. There are so many variables that can go horribly wrong. IE: him being found guilty, then egg splatter all over our faces. While Texans laugh to the bank with high draft picks. 

Contrary to what some are saying, there will be provisions in the trade whether it be from us or Miami regarding that I'm sure.  Probably the biggest hangup with a trade to either team is getting that sorted out.