• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

4 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Which makes sense what Florio said that the longer the wait the better for everyone not named Miami. Nowwww I get it.

Yea Florio has actually been spot on here. May need to keep and eye on his stuff.

He did say that the longer it goes the chances improve for Carolina. If the deal was done today it'd be for Miami...

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

The more this goes on the less I want it to happen. 

I think what it boils down to is that Miami wanted him to like come in and play now. Whereas the Panthers are probably thinking next year. That's what I suspect the time line was talked about being what it was with the Dolphins wanting it done sooner than later and the Panthers not trying to have a new QB come in but be like uhhh yeah....Sam go win vs the Falcons uhh yea....while everyone is like "YESSSSS fug DARNOLD WE GOT A REAL QB" and others are like "fug THAT POS fug HIM"

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I think what it boils down to is that Miami wanted him to like come in and play now. Whereas the Panthers are probably thinking next year. That's what I suspect the time line was talked about being what it was with the Dolphins wanting it done sooner than later and the Panthers not trying to have a new QB come in but be like uhhh yeah....Sam go win vs the Falcons uhh yea....while everyone is like "YESSSSS fug DARNOLD WE GOT A REAL QB" and others are like "fug THAT POS fug HIM"

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32481809/nfl-yet-enough-information-deshaun-watson-lawsuits-make-decision-commissioner-roger-goodell-says

This really doesn't bode well for Miami.

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

Yea and that information Goodell is talking about I think HAS been talked about here.

It goes like this...

*Watson is traded*
*Goodell puts finger into the air to check the wind and looks around*

if(severeBacklash){
dw=onCommisionersList;
}
else {
dw=isActive;
}

• Flames 3

Just now, Fox007 said:

Yea and that information Goodell is talking about I think HAS been talked about here.

It goes like this...

*Watson is traded*
*Goodell puts finger into the air to check the wind and looks around*

if(severeBacklash){
dw=onCommisionersList;
}
else {
dw=isActive;
}

you didn't properly instantiate dw

• Flames 2

Im seeing now dolphins have agreed on trade but want to know for sure if he can play first. Im not losing sleep if dolphins get him, is what it is but far as the season goes.... im ready to see a open competition for qb and see if PJ can beat darnold out. I dont know how you come back from that game last week couldnt put up more than 3 points against a absolute terrible team. im already over the darnold experiment at least PJ can be more exciting for rest of the season. I dont know how these games will be worth watching with darnold. Dont care to see it. 

29 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Are you saying the Panthers aren't involved?

I know nothing more than anybody else has read

one thing I do feel certain…if teams are looking for goodell to tell them what he’s going to do on Watson good luck…that guy can’t be trusted at all…he’s a total tool

• Pie 1