• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

wATs0N pIcKEd MiaMi...WRONG

PanthersGOATFan336

For the umpteenth time he did not pick MIami over us its just the only team so far he waived the no clause for

Panthers DECIDED they no LONGER want to pursue a trade at this moment..thats not to say they wont try again in the offseason

He IS NOT getting traded by the deadline

Texans ARE NOT getting CMC Burns Chinn and 3 1st for Watson (who tf would do that)

OMG he picked Miami over us we were never an option...Fake News It Must Be True GIF by MOODMAN

PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE THE LAST WATSON THREAD FOR THE YEAR

• Pie 8
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

waiting until everything is peachy keen with Watson and the Texans have 20 different suitors bidding for him would be only the latest mega blunder at the position the organization has made

do it now or don’t bother

Edited by Growl
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

I believe we are better off not making a mega trade like that. If you fail….you set us back 5 years minimum. It’s an all chips on the table desperation move. We have to get a line, and we have to get a QB. If you get your QB through that trade, you have to build the line through FA, and that will not work out well…look at the O line FA from this past season. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Growl said:

waiting until everything is peachy keen with Watson and the Texans have 20 different suitors bidding for him would be only the latest mega blunder at the position the organization  has made

do it now or don’t bother

It's like buying a car...never let the salesman dictate the terms sometimes you have to be willing to walk away and address it at a later time to get them to see things your way.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

8 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

It's like buying a car...never let the salesman dictate the terms sometimes you have to be willing to walk away and address it at a later time to get them to see things your way.

okay well the salesman is going to have a whole lot of terms when he’s got two dozen other people each trying to outdo each other’s offer

Edited by Growl

20 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

For the umpteenth time he did not pick MIami over us its just the only team so far he waived the no clause for

Panthers DECIDED they no LONGER want to pursue a trade at this moment..thats not to say they wont try again in the offseason

He IS NOT getting traded by the deadline

Texans ARE NOT getting CMC Burns Chinn and 3 1st for Watson (who tf would do that)

OMG he picked Miami over us we were never an option...Fake News It Must Be True GIF by MOODMAN

PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE THE LAST WATSON THREAD FOR THE YEAR

Well this totally means he's coming here then.  

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, Squid Game said:

This shows how stupid the Texans really are. Watson is never playing for them again and is in legal trouble. Why do they feel like he still has any value? Why are they asking for players in return? Take the draft picks and call it a win. Move on with life. 

Because a needy team will pay that price. 

I'm glad to see us walk away. It's more along the lines of what I wanted to hear. If Watson truly turned us down, it would've been embarrassing. I'd like to see how all of this legal stuff plays out first, anyways. Hope it's figured out by the off-season but stuff like this takes a while. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Because a needy team will pay that price. 

I'm glad to see us walk away. It's more along the lines of what I wanted to hear. If Watson truly turned us down, it would've been embarrassing. I'd like to see how all of this legal stuff plays out first, anyways. Hope it's figured out by the off-season but stuff like this takes a while. 

End of the day, I think Watson will settle with all the women. Trying to take care of 20+ Civil cases individually in court will take years and a bunch of missed practices.

Edited by Squid Game

Right now if I’m Miami, I would drop my offer down to just picks. And that would be no more than two 1st rounders. Also, they will have to be conditional picks that will turn into 2nd or 3rd if Watson doesn’t play so many games. We are out. Texans have no more leverage. F them. Like did they really think they were going to get three 1st plus Burns and Chinn? 

Edited by Squid Game

At this point I am burnt out on Watson, media types retweeting / reporting on each other and over top of each other about where he does and does not want to go, who offered what, all of it.  Frankly I've reached a point of apathy on whether he ends up here or not in general.  If he does I hope it doesn't end up as a lingering issue for the team for any of the myriad reasons it could, if he doesn't solid fug it.

• Pie 2