• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper Should go to Cam and admit he fuged up

Panthers12211981

Just now, BrianS said:

Ok, fine, I'll bite.  Cam is done.  Washed up.  As bad as QB play is around the NFL, if anyone thought Cam had a snowballs chance of being just average he'd already have a contract.

Cam won more games left year on a poo team with no weapons then we did so he has got plenty left.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

Sigh

It's not 2015.  Cam I'm sure has something left in the tank but you'd just be getting a recognizable face to put the same "it needs to be an ideal situation to succeed" on.  Is this team's mismanagement while he was here partly responsible for that?  Absolutely - but it still doesn't change it.  

Many teams need a QB - Cam is not employed.  I like the dude, I was sorry to see him go the way that went down, but bringing him back ain't fixing the broken dam that is this offense right now.  It won't even do much to mitigate the leak.

Edited by mwright350
  • Pie 1

Cam would be fun to watch regardless. He would instantly make DJ a top receiver again, they had a great connection. Cam would fill the void of leadership that is missing on offense almost immediately.

Haters gonna keep hating though. The thing is, I'd pay for that ticket. Right the wrong let a rookie QB sit behind him, let him retire with full Panther honors and the respect he deserved.

Better than this sht show obviously.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Panthers12211981 said:

put Cam on this team and we are contenders

also bringing Cam back would bring the fans back to the bank and get them excited again so Tepper needs to swallow his pride and go to Cam and work it out.

this would be like Gettelmen going to ask 89 to come back.  89 wouldn't even if he was on the street. 

Cam would pick of the phone for 31 teams right now.  But  he ain't coming back here. 

and he doesn't solve anything for us regardless in the big picture.  Which is what we should be focused on.   A QB who can run the offense we have here.  And even if the QB isn't the big picture answer we neeed someone that can at least run it at a high enough level to allow the skill position guys to grow in it (Marshall, Shi, Chuba, etc).