• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want as the next head coach?

Squid Game

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

This is just so wrong.  Tepper wants to win.  He told us this.  Money doesn’t matter to this man at this point.  Damn man come on, these takes from you are so narrow minded 

Couldn’t disagree more.  And that’s okay.  But you don’t become a billionaire by not caring about money/business   

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

So, when you quoted me, this is what you wanted isn't it? A chance to bully me around. Great job.

Because a few posters get upset with me. You've made it your lifes mission to fug with me. 

You've made your point. Your the all powerful OZ. Now leave me alone.

Fine. Just don't ever whine about people pointing out that all you do is complain about other people's posts. This was your shot to disprove it. You opted out because you know it's true.

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

When you have 15 billion remind me how much money means anymore

So you care at 1 million, 100 million, 1 billion, 5 billion, 10 billion? But 15 is the magic number where you no longer care? 

If Tepper just cares about winning football games at this point…why did he change the turf again? Equally passionate about multi use stadiums? 

It is safe to say Tepper is an A type personality that hates to lose.  Watching Dave's expressions during the last few games suggests to me he is already weighing his options.  Tepper isn't JR enduring another losing season with John Fox to avoid paying two head coaches.  If Tepper ever becomes convinced Rhule doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL head coach, Matt will be gone in short order.

Alex Tumay on Twitter: "People really think a billion dollars and a million  dollars are the same.… "

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Ehhhhhhh is it Hackett or is it Rodgers.

This is why it helps to watch/pay attention to NFL other than the Panthers.

“Definitely,” Rodgers said on Thursday when asked if Hackett is a future head coach. “Look, he's been around the game forever. He's got an incredible passion, he has a great football mind, he's an incredible teacher. I definitely see him as head coach material.”

“It’s understanding that every player has different motivators and everybody can respond differently to coaching, and figuring out what those buttons are on certain people to push to get the most out of them,” Rodgers said. “That’s what he does really well. He disarms guys and makes them feel really comfortable, and then he’s really good at teaching the game.

“I would hate to lose him, but I do feel like he would be a fantastic head coach.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/10/23/packers-nathaniel-hackett-coach/

Was also OC for the Jags when they made it to the AFC Championship game with some Blake Bortles as their QB.

And since this is the Panthers forum one of the only places that would actually believe stupid poo like QB calling their own plays all the time:
https://www.nfl.com/news/aaron-rodgers-on-calling-own-plays-nobody-does-that-0ap3000000496987

He's said that when he wants to run his own play he just pretends the headset don't work though lol.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, TheoJay10 said:

Byron Leftwich. We need a black coach and we need someone who is offensively gifted enough that he can coach Brady (his elder) and gain his buy in and succeed exponentially. 

Why do we need a black coach? Does being black make someone an inherently better coach or something?

Leftwich will be Tampa's coach in two years or less. He ain't leaving. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1