• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where everybody go?

PanthersGOATFan336

8 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Quote a post where you were “rooting” for your team

You perceive blind loyalty at all times as the only way to be a fan that's your opinion. I've seen ten years of this fanbase trashing Ron and Cam and everyone in between  relentlessly so again this is nothing new if you can't handle it that's on you.

Can’t be too harsh on them, the human condition thanks to our evolution causes our brains to react much more quickly and aggressively to negative or upsetting information, it’s why modern news is only ever really bad news, it’s gripping and forces audience reaction, sometimes as great as our brains are, they work against us, so I don’t like to blame others it is simply what we are

18 hours ago, Kuhndog94 said:

We got curb stomped by the 1-5 Giants. The offense has scored 1 TD in the past 2 weeks. The Falcons defense is 27th in points allowed. We won't be able to run 46 times for 200 yards against everybody. Against average defenses, we'll have to rely on Sam. And he ain't it. Sorry. 

You can say we're negative posters but we're just living in reality. Sam isn't the answer. This offensive line is garbage. Robby is trash and overpaid. Matt Rhule and Joe Brady are incompetent. Tepper is a chode. We're regressing. 

.... 1 TD in the past 2 weeks.... thats a rough stat to let sink in...dayum.

Edited by Pimpdaddy

Its feels like most people online only use the interwebz/SM to complain&bitach. Thats just the current system, very sad. The news channels found this out before interwebz, the higher rating came form negative&depression news. Many tried to have a focus on positive stories, but the human attention dropped greatly. Another people problem and their wiring....

• Pie 3

7 hours ago, frankw said:

You perceive blind loyalty at all times as the only way to be a fan that's your opinion. I've seen ten years of this fanbase trashing Ron and Cam and everyone in between  relentlessly so again this is nothing new if you can't handle it that's on you.

Been here 12 years myself and I’ve never seen this much overwhelming negativity. I just wonder why someone would waste their time and energy on something they find so awful.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1