• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well since PJ is probably starting this Sunday, I watched the highlights from his only other start.

hepcat

3 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

Never forget, Kane and the Undertaker beat the hell out of Vince McMahon on that same episode later in the night.

I don’t watch wrestling.  I just enjoy the fine art of Lavar Ball/PJ Walker gif posting.  

I mean just imagine if PJ started that Atl game and we got a win.  Or that Philly game and he got credited with win 2 and went back to the bench never to be seen again.  Oh, the legend of PJ would have grown so so much.  So many Lavar Ball gifs I haven’t got to use yet and likely never will.  A tragedy. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

55 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

NE will crowd the line and play tight taking away the run. If we don't win passing we won't win.

As much as I hate to say it,  Robby Anderson might be the guy you take the risk on this week and emphasize in the prep.  

Bill is definitely going to do what you said.  His next priority will be focusing on DJ Moore.   So if someone is going to be left often in a position to make play…you got to think Bill will leave Robby the opportunity.  Given he stops himself more often than not. 

to win I think we have to pass and someone not named DJ has to at least be a consistent contributor.   Plus some QB runs/scrambles added in.   QB is going to have to make some plays to help move the chains with their legs too IMO to beat Bill.   

• Pie 1