• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A message from Haason

10 hours ago, 1989 said:

B6A55E00-2B23-4C58-9067-275A959A8302.jpeg

Lmao no hasaan....

how bout you shut up and do your job! And take the criticism like a man.  You're an NFL football player...a pretty good one at that.  So your playing days will be viewed "under a microscope ". People are going to talk, criticize, judge, evaluate whatever. Either take it to heart or with a grain a salt. 

• Poo 1

Yeah, I'm sure fan chatter gets annoying for players when the team isn't playing well but if everyone just shuts up that's not a good thing. That means they don't care. Fans caring enough to watch and (GASP!) maybe even formulating and sharing an opinion is what allows the NFL to drive massive revenue and ultimately support player salaries. 

• Beer 2

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I'm sure fan chatter gets annoying for players when the team isn't playing well but if everyone just shuts up that's not a good thing. That means they don't care. Fans caring enough to watch and (GASP!) maybe even formulating and sharing an opinion is what allows the NFL to drive massive revenue and ultimately support player salaries. 

He just needs to get off social media and ESPECIALLY Twatter. That poo is not healthy for any human being.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

He is making 6 million dollars this year to play a game.  That’s made possible because of fanatics.    Fans not just watching and saying stuff comes with the paycheck. 

but he is still my favorite player this season to watch. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

30 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He just needs to get off social media and ESPECIALLY Twatter. That poo is not healthy for any human being.

If I was a player's agent, the #1 piece of advice I'd give them about social media is just don't. Hire a firm to handle your social media accounts and just stay away. Don't even have them give you the password.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If I was a player's agent, the #1 piece of advice I'd give them about social media is just don't. Hire a firm to handle your social media accounts and just stay away. Don't even have them give you the password.

Yep. Just focus on playing and living your life, not that sewer on the internetz.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

12 hours ago, BrianS said:

I hear what he's saying, and in certain cases he is correct, but other things are also pretty clear cut. 

For example, our OLine sucks.  It doesn't take a player or former player to see that.  It doesn't take much more than someone who watches semi regularly to see it.

Now, if he's saying there is more to the dropsies epidemic that has plagued our WR's, he may be correct.  Because from the outside, it looks to me like our WR's are having terrible season on that front.

The other thing he's missing here is that one of the great things about the NFL is that the games spark conversation.  It's one of the things that's great about the NFL format as opposed to something like baseball where each game means almost nothing in and of itself.

BTW saying our offensive line sucks doesn't mean you know anything about football. Talking about what we can do with the guys we have to make them more productive might show you do. 

Like the guy commented earlier, I’m not technically a mechanic but I have replaced a few motors and transmissions. 

Ive spent time playing and coaching (never on the pro level of course) but I’m smart enough to understand schemes, techniques, and general responsibilities. I guess.

Bill Belichick never played in the NFL I guess he don’t know anything about football.

• Beer 1

28 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Like the guy commented earlier, I’m not technically a mechanic but I have replaced a few motors and transmissions. 

Ive spent time playing and coaching (never on the pro level of course) but I’m smart enough to understand schemes, techniques, and general responsibilities. I guess.

Bill Belichick never played in the NFL I guess he don’t know anything about football.

Dumb people love to act like playing sports is rocket science. Like memorizing blocking schemes and running routes takes some incredibly high IQ to master and that info is unattainable to us mere mortals 😂

8 minutes ago, RJK said:

Dumb people love to act like playing sports is rocket science. Like memorizing blocking schemes and running routes takes some incredibly high IQ to master and that info is unattainable to us mere mortals 😂

Have them work a 8-5 or a 12 hour rotating shift and see how long they last.