• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC just got activated and Sam cleared the protocols.

Cdparr7

14 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

I've seen that game myself and it was BAD.

But also, he can't do any worse, though...considering that entire Jets team was sh*t from top-to-bottom.  CRA has no clue what he's talking about (2019 team was not sh*t?  Yeah...okay..Cool story, bro.)

I think having CMC back will help a ton and yes....I fully expect CMC to be utilized a lot because there is no choice here.

2019 was the last season the Jets attempted to win with Sam.  And no, it wasn’t poo top to bottom.    They weren’t the Cowboys but they weren’t the 2020 Jets either.  They went 7-9.   They actually were trying in 2019. 

Bell was still a 1300 all around yard RB.   They had Crowder, Robbie, and D. Thomas as the top 3 WRs.   That’s not a great cast but most defiantly wasn’t poo.  

They gave up on Sam after that. 

Rhule needs to go with whichever QB provides the best chance for victory tomorrow.

Having said that, Rhule has put the Panthers in a precarious situation by trading for a reclamation project as QB #1 and keeping a questionable QB as his backup.  Matt had an entire off season to address this major area of concern and could have brought in a veteran backup. 

Is this is the best he could do?  I don't think so.

For this reason alone, ownership should be questioning Matt Rhule's judgement.  

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

2019 was the last season the Jets attempted to win with Sam.  And no, it wasn’t poo top to bottom.    They weren’t the Cowboys but they weren’t the 2020 Jets either.  They went 7-9.   They actually were trying in 2019. 

Bell was still a 1300 all around yard RB.   They had Crowder, Robbie, and D. Thomas as the top 3 WRs.   That’s not a great cast but most defiantly wasn’t poo.  

They gave up on Sam after that. 

Oh yeah, forget to add.  Jets finished as the #7 D that year too. 

they most defiantly weren’t poo top to bottom in 2019.   

People just breaking their backs and rewriting history to defend Sam 

16 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

See: my admission I don't like Cam as a person.

Other than that, you have nothing. But hey man, if you want to praise PJ, go for it. You'll just look silly if you do.

Good thing I don’t care about looking silly. I have nothing because this is the Internet. I just know your energy is different for others than our previous QB. 

You were just like everyone is towards Sam when it came to our previous longtime QB. That’s why your holier than thou comment is funny. You’re no better than those you comment against. Makes you look funny 

i also think PJ is trash

Edited by AggieLean
  • Flames 3

3 minutes ago, RJK said:

I’m surprised Darnold passed the protocol testing as his regular brain function is similar to concussion symptoms 😂

Darnold scored 28 on the Wonderlic. Just for Reference Baker Mayfield scored a 25 and Lamar Jackson scored a 13.

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Darnold scored 28 on the Wonderlic. Just for Reference Baker Mayfield scored a 25 and Lamar Jackson scored a 13.

And Lamar is a better QB than Sam or Baker. Yikes 

Guess your score doesn’t too much matter 

Edited by AggieLean
  • Flames 2

15 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Rhule needs to go with whichever QB provides the best chance for victory tomorrow.

Having said that, Rhule has put the Panthers in a precarious situation by trading for a reclamation project as QB #1 and keeping a questionable QB as his backup.  Matt had an entire off season to address this major area of concern and could have brought in a veteran backup. 

Is this is the best he could do?  I don't think so.

For this reason alone, ownership should be questioning Matt Rhule's judgement.  

Eh, maybe the coaching staff isn't that concerned with QB position right now.  They have barely started working on the oline, why would they put a real QB back there now???  Rhule is taking cheap shots at the QB position right now while he builds a team.  I bet we get us a QB in 2023.  Also I bet Rhule discussed how he planned to build the team with Tepper before he was hired.

Rhule gets a lot of hate here.  In 2019, our defense was ranking 31.  After one full season, we have a defense ranked in the top 5.  (Defense ranking based on PA)  I don't understand the hate.  Give the man time because -if- he can duplicate that success with the offense, then we will have a real contender here.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

It's not a very good idea to have him play with that shoulder the way it is and has zero to do with anyone hating on him.

None of us know what’s wrong with his shoulder though. It’s likely just bruised based on the huge hit he took. 

46 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Do you ever comment anything that isnt pooing on the team when the arent playing well. Jesus.

We could win the SB 31-3 and you would complain 

Yes I do. Like right now I am responding to your comment. 
I am so sorry I don’t comment on your approved comments. 
I now know I must only respond to positive comments about the team because BlackPanther21 is watching and if I don’t I will be called out on it. 
So sorry, I didn’t mean to offend. 

• Poo 1