• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I see 2 wins max left on this schedule

vs. AZ = L, probably the NFC SB representative, this could be 45-0

vs. WFT = maybe W, Ron could find another way to screw us

vs MIA = maybe W, the worst team left on our schedule

vs ATL = L, we always split with them anyways and they just beat the Saints

vs BUF = L, guaranteed shutout for Bills

vs TB = L, lol this will be ugly

vs NO = L, predicting a dirty beating in the Dome, Burns and Reddick may get shanked on the field

vs TB = L, more torture to end out the year

My guess - Beat WFT, Beat Miami,, Beat Atlanta, Beat Simeon and NO, Tampa rest starters and takes an L to us.

Any given Sunday. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we beat AZ and the Bills. It wouldn't surprise me if we don't win another game. Nothing ever goes according to schedule in this league.

The Bills just lost to the Jags in a 9-6 game that was more reminiscent of a game from the 90s. The Titans just embarrassed the high flying Rams, in LA, after losing to the Jets.

Edited by SteveSmithTD89

46 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

vs. AZ = L, probably the NFC SB representative, this could be 45-0

vs. WFT = maybe W, Ron could find another way to screw us

vs MIA = maybe W, the worst team left on our schedule

vs ATL = L, we always split with them anyways and they just beat the Saints

vs BUF = L, guaranteed shutout for Bills

vs TB = L, lol this will be ugly

vs NO = L, predicting a dirty beating in the Dome, Burns and Reddick may get shanked on the field

vs TB = L, more torture to end out the year

the league has been hellbent on helping bookies this year ruining parlays, since the nfl is on betting nuts now. Arizona, with McCoy and our defense if Murray isn't back, could be a win. We manage to own them. Redskins will be a win b/c Ron. Miami, we will lose. We always poo the bed against miami. atlanta beating the saints doesn't mean poo, so did we. at home, that's a win. buffalo just lost to jacksonville and our defense matches up well against shutting down buffalo. that's a win. we will get one tampa win and the other new orleans win. all of this is possible b/c the league makes no fuging sense this year. We sneak in playoffs beat dallas and then get obliterated by an actual contender.

4 minutes ago, RumHam said:

the league has been hellbent on helping bookies this year ruining parlays, since the nfl is on betting nuts now. Arizona, with McCoy and our defense if Murray isn't back, could be a win. We manage to own them. Redskins will be a win b/c Ron. Miami, we will lose. We always poo the bed against miami. atlanta beating the saints doesn't mean poo, so did we. at home, that's a win. buffalo just lost to jacksonville and our defense matches up well against shutting down buffalo. that's a win. we will get one tampa win and the other new orleans win. all of this is possible b/c the league makes no fuging sense this year. We sneak in playoffs beat dallas and then get obliterated by an actual contender.

This is a fantasy. Unless PJ "All I do is win" Walker plays and lights it up, there is no chance of this happening.

25 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

My guess - Beat WFT, Beat Miami,, Beat Atlanta, Beat Simeon and NO, Tampa rest starters and takes an L to us.

Any given Sunday. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we beat AZ and the Bills. It wouldn't surprise me if we don't win another game. Nothing ever goes according to schedule in this league.

The Bills just lost to the Jags in a 9-6 game that was more reminiscent of a game from the 90s. The Titans just embarrassed the high flying Rams, in LA, after losing to the Jets.

Yeah any given Sunday to a point. I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell we beat AZ and BUF. Only Rodgers has beaten AZ and JAX at least has Lawrence.  The Titans are a legit playoff team, so that win vs LA was no surprise. Have you been watching this sorry ass team?