• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooooo... What of PJ plays lights out Sunday?

Zod

3 minutes ago, rico6 said:

lol

what kind of hypothetical is this. the probability of PJ dropping that statline is near non-existent. 

He completed 70% of his passes in his lone start and the WRs had more yardage with him than any other game in the Matt Rhule era.  

People act like PJ is Clausen.  He isn’t.  He is super aggressive.  I mean with his play style it could happen.   

• Pie 1

Just now, CRA said:

He completed 70% of his passes in his lone start and the WRs had more yardage with him than any other game in the Matt Rhule era.  

People act like PJ is Clausen.  He isn’t.  He is super aggressive.  I mean with his play style it could happen.   

He was playing the shitty Detroit lions. He’s about to play the #4 defense in the nfl. 

im still not convinced cam doesn’t play Sunday until I see him on the sidelines with no pads on or we hear he’s not traveling with the team this week.

• Beer 1

Just now, Pejorative Miscreant said:

get high amanda seyfried GIF by Ted 2

If anyone witnesses said stats it means there is a new and powerful hallucinogenic recreational drug on the street.  

Those aren’t even Mike White numbers we talking about.   That shouldn’t of happened either. 

best a bad QB looks is the first couple starts he is trotted out there.   We see that over and over. 

If he starts playing well, you bench him.  If he starts playing poorly, you bench him.  If he starts breathing, you bench him.  If he starts dancing to crocodile rock in a vintage 60s dress, you bench him.  If he shaves his mustache, you bench him.  If he keeps his mustache, you bench him.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Demented1nNC said:

You don't pay Cam Newton $4.5-$10Mil for half a season to sit behind PJ Walker. No matter how well PJ plays this is now Cams team for the remainder of the season. Cam starts against WFT. Bet

I think they're paying Cam that much to win games, and if his presence lights a fire and elevates PJ, and possibly the rest of the team, resulting in notable improvement and wins then it's still money well spent. 

Odds of that happening at very slim. But if things suddenly click, why mess with it?

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Are you negating the 2 ints in the redzone and the defense pitching a shutout..

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

He was playing the shitty Detroit lions. He’s about to play the #4 defense in the nfl. 

im still not convinced cam doesn’t play Sunday until I see him on the sidelines with no pads on or we hear he’s not traveling with the team this week.

That would be Rhule doing Cam dirty and sticking it to Tepper IMO.    Starting that is.  You could roll him out in the red zone I guess to pound it in.