• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ is still undefeated

You see, I will never get too high or too low after one game, but P.J. has shown me too much bad to be claiming him a legit backup. I'd have to see a whole helluva lot more before I'm comfortable with Walker. 

He did his job today...It's obvious that the coaches still call chicken-sh¡t plays because of lack in faith in him. Luckily he didn't have to do anything more than make a few throws today and had the security of CMC. Ace Boogie can't take the reins fast enough.

Absolutely great team win, and PJ had a part in that and the entire team looks different with Cam back.  Everyone knows this is Cam's team, and PJ doesn't seem to mind that one bit.

PJ was way more accurate than in past games, so maybe 2 weeks with the ones helped.  But he still took unnecessary risks and missed the mark in really weird ways... To be briefly critical... 2 turnovers is unacceptable for a backup frankly (let alone a starter - I'm looking at you, Darnold) and while he kept the offense moving, we need to get Cam up to speed as soon as possible IMO because in tougher games 2 turnovers could be costly.  Still, for only his second start, not bad and if we need him to start in the future, hopefully a bit more time with the 1s irons out more issues.  It was clear that when we were put in long downs he struggled.

• Pie 1