• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cardinal Fan Reactions

Shocker

“First of all we played like crap with a bunch of starters hurt! Second thing is Carolina will be in the playoff hunt book it they are not as bad as people though Darnold just sucked! Signing Cam and their defense makes them a threat to every team every week. That defense is fast and nasty. Let everyone think we are done now it’s funny even the announcers acted as though we were fielding our regular team out there today! It’s like they didn’t want to mention we are missing BIG TIME KEY PLAYERS.”

“On losing the bye:  I’d travel Siberia as long as we don’t have to play the Panthers”

“People just didnt believe the Panthers defensive hype was for real. It is. Sam Darnold was just too much of a disaster for them to overcome.”

“So what I take from this game is that next year we should let Chandler Jones walk and use all his money to sign Reddick.”

This was an EMBARRASSING loss, only highlight is that it ended.
1. Cam Newton was unemployed 5 weeks, comes in and scores 2 TD's
2. Gave up 325 yards of total offense and still lose by 24. 
3. Reddick giving Keim an up close look of the huge mistake he made letting him go.
4. Colt McCoy is not a capable back up, SF defense is REALLY bad”

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2

4 minutes ago, TF330 said:

and we booted them in the playoffs the year before that too

I believe that game is still the NFL record for least yards allowed by a defense in the playoffs. I know Palmer was hurt that game but we still just absolutely dominated those fugers

• Pie 1