• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How did Elflein look at center?

Zod

we better hope Elf is better at C because Paradis will never play another snap here and Elf has 2 years left on his contract after this season.  What a nice thought that we do not have to find a C in free agency or the draft (a starter would take the first rounder, imo).

And if Cam is decent to good, we can finally use the #1 pick on a LT. 

• Pie 8

11 minutes ago, lightsout said:

He was shaky to start because he was jacked. Once he settled, the middle of the line was pretty strong.

Paradis never needs to see the field at center again for the Panthers. Period.

He won’t. He’s out for the season and this is the last year of his contract. I’m sorry but good riddance! And Elfein is better at C than G. Hope we’ve finally found a solution to our interior woes.

• Pie 7
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

What was the deal with the the whole  O line actually pass blocking and such nice holes for our running backs, ???? 

It was  awesome 

We ran an advanced run scheme yetserday. I didnt think Brady had it in his playbook. I love how many trap run plays we ran. It's really hard to LBers to read those, and it allows us to get creative and get the defense playing more conservative in there gap jumps.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Paradis was looking good prior to injury, as well.

Meeeehhhhh,  I’m not so sure.  His pff grades were decent but that doesn’t calculate his calls. I don’t think he could make the right protection calls.  He has the physical ability, but the protections always looked off.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1