• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here's a hot take ( from a nutter )

T-Wazzle

2 minutes ago, Jorgie said:

Asked some people at work who they thought was a better quarterback, kapaernick or The Golden Calf of Bristol.. 

some of the responses were mind blowing

i got a good laugh out of it

Obviously Kap is better but neither belong in the league. They both suck.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

This fool has to be trolling. I cannot even imagine myself even coming to think about writing some crap like that.

Look at his Twitter feed. It tells you everything you need to know about the POS. Full of dog whistles and buzz words catering to a particular demographic. I’m sure Bull123 and EZUPantherFan love the guy. 

• Flames 6

If the media would have left The Golden Calf of Bristol alone I do think he could of been a backup QB in this league.  Maybe a gadget red zone insertion here or there. 

The Skip Bayless type folks that just lied about The Golden Calf of Bristol and made him miserable to bring on your roster…killed what would have been a solid Clipboard Jesus career (minus the hair but plus the Jesus swag).   

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1