• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CAM will start Sunday vs. WFT

BurnNChinn

32 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

the stadium is going to break when he's announced 

I live a couple miles away. I'm going to make it a point to go outside during introduction, of all days in history I know I'll hear that crowd.

Imagine the first touchdown. The first SuperCam. It's going to be a rowdy, rowdy place.

All the pundits pontificate on the reasons Cam Newton is back and is he the future(4-5yrs) and why would David Tepper would do this.

The biggest reason? The same reasons he couldn't go to a Starbucks or meeting without people asking him about Cam followed by smh.

The fans. The fans are the reason. He listened. Love isn't logical, but usually when you are loyal good things continue to come your way. Every QB isn't your QB and that's OK but this one is genuinely OURS.

Hats off.

KEEP POUNDING!

• Pie 2

41 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Wife's birthday is on Sunday...

Exactly how long in the dog house is seeing Cam's entrance out the tunnel worth?

oh, my wife has lots of birthdays.   They happen basically every year.   Cam returning home is only going to happen once. 

• Beer 4

8 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Listening to Adam Gold again, nothing else to do in a work van, and hes back to bitching about the team cause Rhule said Cam would take the first play. Who freaking cares what he says? So what if he doesnt want anyone to know? Hes the head coach .  He doesnt have to reveal anythin

Ron Rivera knows Cam Newton is going to take the first snap.  Rhule isn't giving anything away.   Nor is it giving anything away by saying PJ will be worked in.  

Washington already spoke on what they expected. 

1 hour ago, Captroop said:

Wife's birthday is on Sunday...

Exactly how long in the dog house is seeing Cam's entrance out the tunnel worth?

Serisouly bro?

You should have her close her eyes or wear a blindfold and tell her you have the greatest birthday gift EVER!

After leading her through the rose pedals and candles and whatever else it is that women seem to like, remove the blinders and give her the gift of CAM'S BIG RETURN TO BANK OF AMERICA STADIUM!!!

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, Darknight said:

She'll forgive you. Cam won't. 

38 minutes ago, CRA said:

oh, my wife has lots of birthdays.   They happen basically every year.   Cam returning home is only going to happen once. 

20 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

Serisouly bro?

You should have her close her eyes or wear a blindfold and tell her you have the greatest birthday gift EVER!

After leading her through the rose pedals and candles and whatever else it is that women seem to like, remove the blinders and give her the gift of CAM'S BIG RETURN TO BANK OF AMERICA STADIUM!!!

Great news! She said if I skip her birthday to watch football this week, I don't need to bother worrying about her birthday ever again. Wow! Talk about a win-win!

I honestly never thought she'd be so understanding. I'm a lucky guy.

• Beer 7