• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam will be an excellent player

TLGPanthersFan

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ok Nuthugger. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah that's what I'm doing... 

You can't even be consistent week to week you get on folks for being reactionary then create reactionary threads yourself. Keep being angry Mr. Kyle Allen superfan.

• Flames 1

No coach is going to strait poo on one of his guys.  Point blank period.  He’s not going to throw a guy under the bus.

Especially someone who bought into him.  And never had any issues within the team,  coaches, or locker room other than just poor play in the field.

• Beer 1

Sam will be our back up QB next season. They aren’t going to pay him that money to sit on the couch. PJ will likely be on the roster too. Whether the starter is Cam or somebody else that is still to be seen. But you can about bet Darnold and Walker will be the back ups in the room.

18 hours ago, AggieLean said:

I like you, but you weren’t coming at the fans intelligence when they were coming at Cams accuracy and his non winning during his first two years here. This is fact, and you know it. It’s wrong for you to try and come at folks now. 

It was more of a "don't live in the extremes" statement.

Most are very happy with a new start for the Panthers who look like a totally different team than they did the first 3 weeks.  The first 3 weeks, Terry Bradshaw was talking all pro for Sam as was the Huddle.  Extreme talk after just 3 weeks, then, we are at a place now where we want him to find a job at Dollar General by next weekend.  This is the Huddle and the way it operates.

Cam by the same token is being hailed as the 2015 MVP again here in 2021.  Today he gets to play behind the "less than" all pro offensive line.  I did mention that he seemed inspire them to play better than the last few weeks and hoped for the best today, but I generally don't swing as quickly from trash heap, fire everyone talk to the Super Bowl bound talk.  That is more fandom talking than football knowledge and still centers about the shortcomings of our Oline.  Personally, I don't think we can make an all pro line out of what we have on the roster, but could be surprised.  Having Cam and CMC on the field will make a big difference in how defenses have to play us.

If it goes bad today, the fans will go from Super Bowl to hating everyone again.  I generally stay away on Sunday evenings post game on the Huddle.  Glancing at the headlines is quite enough, haha.

If we win today, it will be "playoffs, sign Cam to 5 year extension, etc, etc.

If we lose today, it will be, Oline is terrible, let them work with Sam at Dollar General, cut Cam, fire Rhule, and Brady, etc, etc.

You cannot win in any of those threads.  Cams shoulder and the Oline will be the things I watch today.  Other than that, we should be good.  IF CMC pulls another muscle, not sure what to do with him.  They both need to be on the field

Edited by stirs

The Panthers offensive line has given up only 1 sack the last 3 games, that's the least amount of sacks allowed in the NFL over the last 3 weeks. 

This offensive line play has actually steadily been improving, it was the subpar QB play that was the bigger hindrance. 

Edited by Pantherxtreme