• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official WFT at Carolina Panthers GameDay Thread!

Zod

Just now, Anybodyhome said:

You're so wrong. He made a bad decision fugwad. 

Was a Cam fan for years going back to Auburn. So, when you're done crying, c'mon over and smell my nuts, would ya?

fug outta here, I've gone in on you when you said Cam would never sniff the HOF because his resume is trash or something to that regard YEARS ago. You've never believed in the guy and have gone on record saying utterly stupid poo to the affect of Cam not being clutch due to 4th Quarter comebacks. 

I'll dig that thread up old man, internet never forgets. 

• Flames 1

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Cam and CMC gave this team a chance at winning. Without them these coaches get rolled by Rivera and company.

Exactly any mouthbreather trashing the offense can get fugged this team has invested very heavily in defense and they were abused all game in our house.

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, rico6 said:

fug outta here, I've gone in on you when you said Cam would never sniff the HOF because his resume is trash or something to that regard YEARS ago. You've never believed in the guy and have gone on record saying utterly stupid poo to the affect of Cam not being clutch due to 4th Quarter comebacks. 

That guy is mental lol. 

2 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Again, you're wrong.

Yep, your mother never forgot, either.

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

What game did you watch.  The oline fuging sucked dude

The line really didn’t play that bad. They didn’t crush the defense, but they gave enough time and running lanes aside from a couple dumb ass holding calls. We didn’t have enough drives because our defense got abused and kept our offense off the field. 

• Beer 1