• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does the stadium audio seem way too loud this year?

Donald LaFell

1 hour ago, grateflday said:

I don’t think it’s to loud. I can see how some might feel that way.  If anything it sounds like cr*p …. I’m in the upper level and we can barely understand what’s being said and the music sounds muffled.  It’s not clear at all. 

Agreed the sound in the uppers is really bad. I sat in club seats for the Eagles game and thought the audio was okay. We were in 514 for the game yesterday and the audio was so bad, we couldn’t understand anything they were saying. I can’t remember a worse stadium audio experience. 

2 hours ago, Panthera onca said:

I’ve complained about it to the Panthers earlier this season. It is way too loud. You are right, you can’t even talk to the person sitting right beside you.

I did too. It was awful and to be clear this had nothing to do with yelling for the players 

it’s actually better than it was in September 

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, neverlosethefeeling said:

Agreed the sound in the uppers is really bad. I sat in club seats for the Eagles game and thought the audio was okay. We were in 514 for the game yesterday and the audio was so bad, we couldn’t understand anything they were saying. I can’t remember a worse stadium audio experience. 

yeah i was in 514 as well and couldn't hear a damn thing. balance is way off 

• Pie 1