• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule and Joe Judge are neck and neck for the worst record of the 2020 hires so far

"B-but Matt Rhule took over a poo team! Of course his record is bad! Trust the process"

Kevin Stefanski: 17-10

Mike Mccarthy: 13-13

Ron Rivera: 11-15

Matt Rhule (amateur college coach): 10-17

Joe Judge (special teams coordinator): 9-16

Keep in mind that Joe thoroughly whipped Rhule's ass earlier in the season. Also got outcoached by Rivera and McCarthy, but whatever. Without Cam entering the picture Rhule probably would have had the worst record by seasons end by far because December is brutal.

Should we be concerned over this??????

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

you think it'll be that long? 

I'm not who you quoted, but probably. Rhule can blame the QB mess he made and he can fire Brady. That alone gets him at least one more season. I also think Tepper will give him another year because he doesn't strike me as the type to pay someone most of the contract when they're not working for him. Tepper, like JR, seems very profit first, football second.

24 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Yes, prob time for you to stop watching games until he is replaced 2-3 years from now.

I stopped watching after the Vikings debacle, until Cam came back. If Rhule thinks he's a genius again and can coach up Trevor Semen or whatever and Cam doesn't come back next year then yeah I'm out until the reset button is pressed again.

• Pie 1

Pretty sure Browns had talent, just didn’t have a coach who knew what to do with it.

McCarthy has Dak Prescott and a lot of other talented players.His record should be better than .500

I’m giving Rhule three years to turn our team around. If we’re still playing like we’re playing now in 2022 then get rid of him.

• Pie 2