• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Dolphins Playoff Push GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

Lamar Lathon played the Run

Kevin Greene played the run

James Harrison played the Run

Lawrence Taylor did

Mario Williams did

Julius Peppers did

Greg Lyod did.

Deacon Jones did.

How many do you want me to name?

WOW you listed a bunch of hall of famers. Of course there are more complete players. Burns' skill set is pure pass rusher. Need to scheme around his deficiencies against the run. He's one of the most impactful players on our D. He is absolutely NOT an issue. Is he an elite all around DE? No. But he's an elite pass rusher and has an important role in this D.

This team never developed an offensive line in the last 5 years......

There is a reason why Cam was cut from NE...........how's NE doing now with that rookie?

So what was "I'm back" doing today?.........what was he today 5 for 20?.........how many yards rushing does the old man have in run designed plays?.........QB rating??

Along with that vaulted quick running college defense they have which ends up getting punched in the mouth every time they face an NFL caliber line and power running back.  

..........and CMC can't stay healthy because they run him too often and too much between the tackles......

.....and the coaching staff reminds me of an old Firesign Theater comedy record from the 60s............the title of the album?   

"Everything you know is wrong!" 

Enjoy the rest of the year.............and I don't own a truck.

Edited by PghPanther