• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Clean House Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

I don't care either way maybe adjust your reading glasses or something? Let me summarize my last 5 posts to help you understand. I. Was. Against. The. Matt. Rhule. Coaching. Hire. And. He. Signed. A. 7. Year. Contract. As. A. Program. Builder. So. We. Are. Likely. Going. To. See. Him. Get. At. Least. 3. Seasons. As. Coach. Of. The. Carolina. Panthers.

Did that help you understand? Let me know I can try crayon next

A 7 year contract means nothing. He was a program builder in college which is completely different from NFL. Doesn't mean he will last 7 years or even 3. Coaches have been fired after one when it is obvious it isn't work out. 

But from you posts I can see you are an immature child. So I am ignoring you because I honestly can't take your stupidity. 

• Poo 1

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

A 7 year contract means nothing. He was a program builder in college which is completely different from NFL. Doesn't mean he will last 7 years or even 3. Coaches have been fired after one when it is obvious it isn't work out. 

But from you posts I can see you are an immature child. So I am ignoring you because I honestly can't take your stupidity. 

Oh no you're going to block/ignore me? :((((((( You have no idea how sad that is going to make me

19 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

This is the NFL nothing ever works out 100% the way it's supposed to. Bottom line Rhule is highly likely to see a 3rd season as much as you people who have suddenly turned on him don't want that to be true

It isn't the losing alone it's getting outcoached by bottom tier teams. We are the get right matchup for our opponents on a weekly basis.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, joemac said:

So you’re cool with trotting this same horse poo out week after week!?

Yes, it's a rebuild. That's how rebuilds work. The Defense is set. The rest still needs work. That's obvious. It's only been 1 and a half seasons plus the first season was Covid rules and we just got our GM. Rome wasn't built in a day. Things take time. I know that's a strange concept for some people these days but that's the way it is. Rhule is here to stay for a while. He will be given time. His contract sys as much and the Owner has said this will take time as well. It will stink for a while longer I'd imagine but you must see things through for better or worse. To change everything every 2 seasons because you didn't win the lottery is what stupid franchises do. I will never recommend doing what they do because it's stupid. You make your choices and you ride it out. You don't cry and shout. 

Edited by Panthers Rhule
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 2

Rhule's 7-year contract means diddly to Tepper in terms of money.  So money isn't the reason why he would hang onto him.  Pride is the only thing holding Tepper back by giving an unproven NFL HC such a lucrative deal.  Firing Rhule would show what an idiotic move that was.  Right now, if money was spread evenly over the life of the deal, Tepper would be out of $43 million.  That's play money to this dude.  He's trying to keep egg off his face, but he's going to have to swallow that bitter pill sooner rather than later. 

If this team only wins one or two more games this season, is that enough to warrant another year of this mediocrity? 

Edited by 45catfan

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

It isn't the losing alone it's getting outcoached by bottom tier teams. We are the get right matchup for our opponents on a weekly basis.

Flores and the Dolphins coaching staff completely outclassed Ruhle and his staff today. Fire this f*cking clown. 

• Beer 1

Just now, 45catfan said:

Rhule's 7-year contract means diddly to Tepper in terms of money.  So money isn't the reason why he would hang onto him.  Pride is the only thing holding Tepper back by giving an unproven NFL HC such a lucrative deal.  Firing Rhule would show hat idiotic move that was.  Right now, if money was spread evenly over the life of the deal, Tepper would be out of $43 million.  That's play money to this dude.  He's trying to keep egg off his face, but he's going to have to swallow that bitter pill sooner rather than later. 

If this team only wins one or two more games this season, is that enough to warrant another year of this mediocrity? 

5-11 -> 7-10 is technically an improvement no matter how ugly it looked at times. Like I've been saying you don't go after a "program builder" sign him to a 7 year deal to fire him after 2 seasons especially since its the first HC you ever hired. Has nothing to do with money

• Poo 1

21 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

No you didn’t lol you and the same 4 posters go into hiding anytime he has a good game and wait in the bushes for performances like this to come out of hiding, ya did this all last year 

Go back and look at my posts from 2 months ago.  Was telling y’all he was done.  

3 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

The Defense is set.

Based on what? They have been thoroughly abused two games in a row by average at best offenses and that's after exhausting an entire draft 2 first rounders and multiple trades for that side of the ball. The defense is the complete opposite of "set".

• Pie 2