• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have lost last 10 Cam starts

MechaZain

As much as we all hated Sam we knew it wasn’t all his fault. Today wasn’t all cam’s fault. Yes he played bad but he is not THAT bad. He’s probably a middle of the road QB and would be good enough with the proper pieces and coaching around him.

The biggest problems are

1. Matt Rhule totally botched another offseason by ignoring the offensive line and signing the wrong players to address the issues. 

2. Joe Brady has no idea how to call a game

3. Along with number 2, Joe Brady has no idea how to use the players he has. I.E. he treats Mccaffrey like he’s fuging Derrick Henry and runs him up the middle 15-20 times per game.

all of this creates an environment where any QB is going to look worse than they are. Teams can just load up the box and play up at the LOS because we can’t throw deep and we aren’t going to run it down your throat. The QB in this “offense” is a sitting duck. 

Edited by BIGH2001
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, OneBadCat said:

Typical ignorant dumbass post judging Cam for being an unabashedly black and confident QB with a running QB skillset.

PJ Walker threw a pick on his first series this game. The entire team is ass. The o line can’t block. And either WRs can’t get open or they aren’t running routes that maximize their skillset .

I bet you never accused Delhomme of not being a pocket passer or not reading the field after costing this team two years of the most talented roster this franchise ever fielded . 

Is this directed at me? That’s new. I’m black and usually accused of being “woke” or a Cam apologist around here.

Edited by MechaZain
  • Pie 1

28 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I love Cam but when you’re rebuilding a team do you really want a 32 year old qb being your future?

We were in the playoff hunt and needed a proven commodity at QB. Cam fits that.  Played well previous two weeks, then early drops today and defensive again not up to their standards, combined with CMac not playing most of game = game forced on Cam’s back with a weak O-line.  This dude was on the couch three weeks ago. Can’t blame him

When we were in the playoff hunt with a good defense, it made sense to have Cam.  I hope he’s back next year too, because our alternative is Sam Darnold or some other bust

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

He literally got signed a couple weeks after getting vaccinated lol

and it’s been 3 games………he’s got 6tds and 2ints…..

The first bad game after being on the team for a whooping 17 days he’s back to being lunch meat lol 

These people make it impossible to talk about football and the failures of our team as a whole because they have a weird ass obsessive hate for the man. It's wild.

• Beer 3
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Silent Majority said:

Adjust to what? How tf do you as a QB adjust on the fly? Draw routes in the dirt? How do you get the right protection calls when you randomly "adjust"?Why didn't Rhule and Brady adjust if it's that easy? You people have a Cam obsession.

Cam is literally my favorite football player ever 😒

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1