• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC out for the Year

ncfan

7 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Seasons over tbh it was the moment we fielded a JV offensive line.

Yeah, but CMC would have been hurt regardless.  They barely played him last week.  He didn't get a bunch of touches yesterday, and his hamstring injury was no contact.

His knock coming out was he was to small to be an every down back, and it's true.  CMC while a great talent is also the curse of this franchise.  We've never been good with him on the roster.

1 minute ago, Anybodyhome said:

I still love the game and will watch a good matchup, like yesterday's Packers-Rams game shaped up, but I was done with it by halftime.

But I've become far more interested in hockey as a fast-moving sport with few clock stops and relatively few rules, not to mention a much easier salary cap structure to understand.

I will still watch prime time games every now and then, as well as the playoffs. Other than that though I haven’t watched as much non-Panthers ball this year as I usually do

1 minute ago, Anybodyhome said:

I still love the game and will watch a good matchup, like yesterday's Packers-Rams game shaped up, but I was done with it by halftime.

But I've become far more interested in hockey as a fast-moving sport with few clock stops and relatively few rules, not to mention a much easier salary cap structure to understand.

This is me as well. I stopped watching other non-Panther games 6 years ago after the blatant disgusting non-action of the refs against Cam in the Super Bowl. I was already tired of the refs then, that was the nail in the coffin. The refs still hugely control the outcome of games and I'm sick of it. The Panthers are really testing me and making me consider giving up all together. 

Hockey is much more fun with players all over the world and a lot less bullshit than the NFL. Most action of any sport and games only take around 2 and a half hours. Go Canes!

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Notice how since he’s been with her he all the sudden can’t stay healthy for more than 3 games.

They say when you get alot of tail from a beautiful woman, it makes you vulnerable on game day......or some bullsh%t like that. 

3 minutes ago, SgtJoo said:

🤔

Welp, seems if that's the way Mrs.Gilmore feels, then Mr. is likely feeling very similarly...  and if that's the case, it sounds like Rhule has completely lost this locker room.  And if so, unless Tepper makes a change, sound alike keeping Gilmore will not be an option.

Rhule has made this franchise into a fuging joke.

• Pie 2

19 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Yeah, but CMC would have been hurt regardless.  They barely played him last week.  He didn't get a bunch of touches yesterday, and his hamstring injury was no contact.

His knock coming out was he was to small to be an every down back, and it's true.  CMC while a great talent is also the curse of this franchise.  We've never been good with him on the roster.

He’s the same size as HoFer Curtis Martin, I don’t think his size is the problem.  Some guys just can’t take the physical toll of the game, and considering how he was used his first few years (not to mention his insane usage in college), it’s not surprising that he’s taking a toll.  RB is just a punishing position.  I love the idea of putting him in more of a WR role