• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Activate Deonte Brown

ncfan

39 minutes ago, CLG said:

By that do you mean 4 out of 5 (Moton) should have been playing spades on the bench? 

We had a OG at LT, our backup LT at RG, Elf at C (who is a LG) and at one point BC at LG who is a LT. That is 4 guys playing out of their positions. I guess Elf played C his rookie year but we signed him as a LG. 

This staff is terrible and has been making terrible personnel decisions.

Edited by Waldo

33 minutes ago, Icege said:

At this point, I just want Cameron Erving to get healthy so that Christensen and Brown can get thrown out on to the field to see if they're going to be the starters we need.

We still need a franchise LT, but I don't mind riding out the season with Erving. I'd prefer that the talent level relegate him to swingman duties next season tho.

Oh my doge if we actually land Tyler Linderbaum I'm ordering a jersey the moment the store releases them.

Erving is serviceable at T. Given the recent additions to IR, I highly doubt he will be rushed back this season.

45 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Christensen is a LT not a guard, Daley is a guard, not a tackle and CERTAINLY not a LT. Scott is not a guard 

8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

We had a OG at LT, our backup LT at RG, Elf at C (who is a LG) and at one point BC at LG who is a LT. That is 4 guys playing out of their positions. I guess Elf played C his rookie year but we signed him as a LG. 

This staff is terrible and has been making terrible personnel decisions.

I’m aware of how “positionless” Rhule wanted our offensive line to be and how all over the place on the line they’ve been through the season. 

It was jokes lol. Still factual that the starting lineup last week should be playing the bench outside of Moton. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, CLG said:

I’m aware of how “positionless” Rhule wanted our offensive line to be and how all over the place on the line they’ve been through the season. 

It was jokes lol. Still factual that the starting lineup last week should be playing the bench outside of Moton. 

Lol ok, I didn't pick up on it. To be fair, most of them are terrible anywhere so i guess Rhule got what he envisioned lol. Positionless mess

Edited by Waldo
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's the big question.

Does he play?

If so, does he play well?

They didn't seem all that inclined to play him before he went on IR so I don't know if that changes now.

Play well or play better than who we have had out there?  I mean the bar is pretty low after Sunday. 

Just for fan curiousity alone, I'd like to see if the current staff really has that right. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm all for playing him. but I don't know if it's gonna happen.

yeah, at this point, the staff likely has to be self aware of not doing things that could potentially highlight additional poor decision making. 

I mean, if  they played him and he looked better than what we have had of late?  That wouldnt' bode well for them.  Got to think Rhule at least knows he has some heat on him.  I still think he comes back next year (not that I agree with that).  Win the Atl game.  At least hang with NO.  Guess you can accept getting bashed by Tampa.  

Rhule basically survives playing the CMC card two years in a row. 

29 minutes ago, CRA said:

yeah, at this point, the staff likely has to be self aware of not doing things that could potentially highlight additional poor decision making. 

I mean, if  they played him and he looked better than what we have had of late?  That wouldnt' bode well for them.  Got to think Rhule at least knows he has some heat on him.  I still think he comes back next year (not that I agree with that).  Win the Atl game.  At least hang with NO.  Guess you can accept getting bashed by Tampa.  

Rhule basically survives playing the CMC card two years in a row. 

The Saints are gonna be starting Taysom Hill, so...

1 hour ago, Icege said:

At this point, I just want Cameron Erving to get healthy so that Christensen and Brown can get thrown out on to the field to see if they're going to be the starters we need.

We still need a franchise LT, but I don't mind riding out the season with Erving. I'd prefer that the talent level relegate him to swingman duties next season tho.

Oh my doge if we actually land Tyler Linderbaum I'm ordering a jersey the moment the store releases them.

Erving is pretty awful. I don't care to ever see him suit up for us again, TBH.