• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fire Joe Brady

GOAT

Just now, Bunskie said:

What I don't understand is how in our first year with our current coaching staff, the team seemed to be playing so hard and competitive each game. While the defence sucked - it improved over the season to even touching elite status to start out this 2nd year... How did everything fall off a cliff so hard? Did we just get figured out? Locker room lost? All the above?

NFL can smell when you're not NFL material and proceed to make you pay. They then pass around the cliff notes on your ars.

• Pie 1

Rhule is not the one who chose Joe brady. Tepper was the one that did. Matt Rhule should be given a chance to hire who he wants to be his OC. Rhule has his problems but let not be one of the teams that doesn't give the head coach time to build a winning team. I for one will at least let him choose his own OC. If that doesn't work out then thay can fire him.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, John2k2k said:

Rhule is not the one who chose Joe brady. Tepper was the one that did. Matt Rhule should be given a chance to hire who he wants to be his OC. Rhule has his problems but let not be one of the teams that doesn't give the head coach time to build a winning team. I for one will at least let him choose his own OC. If that doesn't work out then thay can fire him.

It's hard to build a team when you are consistently making missteps.  It's hard to say this team is any better than last year and it has CONSIDERABLY more talent.  That is on the coaching staff, particularly the head coach...especially one with as much pull in personnel matters as Rhule has.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

It's hard to build a team when you are consistently making missteps.  It's hard to say this team is any better than last year and it has CONSIDERABLY more talent.  That is on the coaching staff, particularly the head coach...especially one with as much pull in personnel matters as Rhule has.

Yeah he wanted full control and now he has to live with those decisions. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not surprised. He and Rhule just don't seem to be on the same page at all and the offense has been a mess since Rhule started dictating a more run focused approach. Doing it during the bye week made sense. Let's see if the offense improves with the change. If it doesn't we gotta fire Rhule. I do think this move being made mid-season may very well indicate that Rhule's seat kay he significantly warmer than most "sources" seem to believe.

Bradys like YO DAWG DIS MY TEAM WHERE MUH NEWPORTS AND CHAINS?