• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HiS aRmS aRe ToO SmAlL

janderson20vt

14 hours ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

This clown will prevent us from going anywhere past the wild card, at BEST. We wont win anything as long as he is the head coach. doesn't matter who the QB is. 

Wild card? Pfft. We'd be lucky to ever challenge for that spot.

Five wins a year before the current iteration of the team quits on him is what we're getting. Can't keep turning over the roster until he finds some folks that will hang with him for six. Besides, we're running out of Temple alumni.

*DISCLAIMER* - I am very much in favor of finding out of BC is a NFL tackle.  I have been all along.  However . . .   

16 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Gross and Slater had the exact same measurables at the combine.

Except they didn't.

image.png.3a6753991a121262fefcd1cca32deb8f.png

Brady:

image.png.223ef31199b1a98aae312f4bab07219f.png

If you believe arm length is that important, that's fine.  However, here's the guy they favor over BC at LT:

Dennis Daley

image.png.7a62b0714be4efcb1d11af700b964e8a.png

The guy they have at LT is slower, not as quick, not as strong, not as explosive as BC is.  I just can't make heads or tails of it.  Daley's longer arms are irrelevant if he can't stay in front of his man - which he can't.  I can't fathom why we don't just give him a chance.

If BC comes in, plays LT and lays an egg, fine.  The staff can then go "See?  This is why we don't play him there."  On the other hand, BC sports the best grade at LT we've seen all season in the limited time he's played there.

Isn't that at least worth a long look?

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, BrianS said:

*DISCLAIMER* - I am very much in favor of finding out of BC is a NFL tackle.  I have been all along.  However . . .   

Except they didn't.

image.png.3a6753991a121262fefcd1cca32deb8f.png

Brady:

image.png.223ef31199b1a98aae312f4bab07219f.png

If you believe arm length is that important, that's fine.  However, here's the guy they favor over BC at LT:

Dennis Daley

image.png.7a62b0714be4efcb1d11af700b964e8a.png

The guy they have at LT is slower, not as quick, not as strong, not as explosive as BC is.  I just can't make heads or tails of it.  Daley's longer arms are irrelevant if he can't stay in front of his man - which he can't.  I can't fathom why we don't just give him a chance.

If BC comes in, plays LT and lays an egg, fine.  The staff can then go "See?  This is why we don't play him there."  On the other hand, BC sports the best grade at LT we've seen all season in the limited time he's played there.

Isn't that at least worth a long look?

Read my post again