• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is the face of a lost man...

PanthersGOATFan336

29 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

image.png.6d222407ec76c5bf860f5810e876629d.png

The second-year head coach signed a seven-year, $60 million contract with the Panthers in January 2020, leaving behind the college ranks to try and build an NFL program. The Panthers devoting that much money to a first-time head coach raised eyebrows, especially from other NFL owners at the time.Sep 23, 2021

The man has to have his midlife crisis. 

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

NFL owners were mad that idiot Tepper paid Rhule so much money because it threw off the pay scale for all other coaches. If an unproven nobody like Rhule can get a $60m contract imagine what proven coaches are going to want. 

Either way he’s out of here. 

Then colleges this year said, "Hold my fugin beer!" and started throwing out $100M to guys who had proven even less than Rhule at the college level. 😂

• Pie 2

It's the look of a man that has no offensive line and no quarterback and is absolutely helpless. I sat 2 rows behind the Panthers bench, it was pretty obvious how fed up he is with the offense. Still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt considering the extreme poor talent we have on the offensive line and QB. Like, even if you put Bill Belichick at head coach with Andy Reid at OC, I think you have the same result.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

8 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

It's the look of a man that has no offensive line and no quarterback and is absolutely helpless. I sat 2 rows behind the Panthers bench, it was pretty obvious how fed up he is with the offense. Still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt considering the extreme poor talent we have on the offensive line and QB. Like, even if you put Bill Belichick at head coach with Andy Reid at OC, I think you have the same result.

Helpless really? He's had no say in the direction of the oline or quarterback?

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

Helpless really? He's had no say in the direction of the oline or quarterback?

They traded for Stafford, he said no to coming here and nixed the trade. Watson couldn't keep it in his pants. So they took a gamble on Darnold and lost. Bridgewater would be just as shitty and we'd still be 5-8 today with him. We'd be worse than 5-8 with Fields. Cam appears to be toast. Pretty clear what the direction was.

• Pie 1

46 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

It’s his offense.  It’s his players.  

He has had 2 drafts and 2 offseasons.  

he isn’t a bystander.  Andy Reid and Belichick aren’t going to make CMC the highest paid in the NFL.   They aren’t going all defense in their first draft.  They probably aren’t drafting a DB in the top 10 of the second.  They aren’t bringing in Sam.   They aren’t doing all the other stuff Rhule did….

• Pie 2

53 minutes ago, hepcat said:

NFL owners were mad that idiot Tepper paid Rhule so much money because it threw off the pay scale for all other coaches. If an unproven nobody like Rhule can get a $60m contract imagine what proven coaches are going to want. 

Either way he’s out of here. 

Not gonna cry about NFL owners paying coaches money. It doesn't affect the cap one bit. Not one of them is hurting for money.