• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is the face of a lost man...

PanthersGOATFan336

1 hour ago, amcoolio said:

It's the look of a man that has no offensive line and no quarterback and is absolutely helpless. I sat 2 rows behind the Panthers bench, it was pretty obvious how fed up he is with the offense. Still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt considering the extreme poor talent we have on the offensive line and QB. Like, even if you put Bill Belichick at head coach with Andy Reid at OC, I think you have the same result.

It's the QB and OL he wanted. If he wanted actual experienced NFL personnel people making the calls he shouldn't have demanded roster control. When you have roster control, you have no one to blame for the talent level.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, amcoolio said:

It's the look of a man that has no offensive line and no quarterback and is absolutely helpless. I sat 2 rows behind the Panthers bench, it was pretty obvious how fed up he is with the offense. Still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt considering the extreme poor talent we have on the offensive line and QB. Like, even if you put Bill Belichick at head coach with Andy Reid at OC, I think you have the same result.

He is the reason he has no offensive line or QB. With his draft position in 2020 and 2021, the fact that he has no LT or QB, he need only look in the mirror

the reflection he sees makes him think he is the smartest man in the room 

Getting paid $60 million for that tragic product on the field, he must be.  

• Pie 1

He refused to draft a QB. He went through some backup level QBs as if that and his scheme would beat the NFL. He was told to call Cam. 

That was the beginning of the end.

For him to blame Cam, who just got here, for any of this is fireable in my eyes. He refuses to adapt. It's Teddy, it's Brady, it's Cam.

Cams trying to save your ass......and his legacy.

• Pie 1

22 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

He is the reason he has no offensive line or QB. With his draft position in 2020 and 2021, the fact that he has no LT or QB, he need only look in the mirror

the reflection he sees makes him think he is the smartest man in the room 

Getting paid $60 million for that tragic product on the field, he must be.  

Passing on Slater was a mistake, yes, but Darnold was option C after the others fell through. Again the team actively went after Waston, agreed to a trade for Stafford only for Stafford to turn us down, etc. It's clear they were actively looking for an above average QB. We'd be just as bad with Fields, he isn't the answer. 

• Beer 1