• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

While Most National Media Is Preoccupied With The Meyer Trainwreck, The Big Lead Is Recognizing Ours...

Proudiddy

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

USA Today 

Those two have to be running neck and neck in terms of piss poor coaching. I do however feel Meyer slightly edges him out due to his absolutely atrocious character and the level of scum Urban seems to be as a man. Rhule is a crap coach but I guess he hasn't been proven yet to be a crap human being.

• Beer 4

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

Those two have to be running neck and neck in terms of piss poor coaching. I do however feel Meyer slightly edges him out due to his absolutely atrocious character and the level of scum Urban seems to be as a man. Rhule is a crap coach but I guess he hasn't been proven yet to be a crap human being.

Or he does a better job of hiding it 🤔

• Pie 1

My best work:

When the game starts they're never ever ready. Coach said it was Joe or it must be Teddy. Coach said he won't eat his toast and he threw away Cam, I'll eat my toast with green eggs and Sam.

He wouldn't trust in Justin. No cheesey ass Mac. No green eggs no Sam. Call Cam back.

6 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Oh, I think Urban is worse.  But it's nice to see national guys acknowledging how bad Rhule is. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Oh, I think Urban is worse.  But it's nice to see national guys acknowledging how bad Rhule is. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Or he does a better job of hiding it 🤔

2 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

I honestly think Rhule would come off just as bad if he had the resume that Meyer has.  Rhule already has an air of arrogance to him just based off what he accomplished in college, but he didn't win championships, Meyer did which is why u think he is so brazen with his...  I think Rhule is very much the same, but as Scot said, he does a better job with the public-facing part of the job.  Meyer is reckless because he feels he can be.  Rhule is just as arrogant, but less sure he can display it like Meyer does...  I see it in how Rhule has talked about and dealt with players and coaches.  He just fired a guy and then spent the whole presser blowing smoke up our asses about how great he was.  It's not just coach speak, it signals his word means very little and he doesn't have a problem using them to get what he wants.  

And honestly, I keep going back to the story that I had forgot about until we played the Giants this year, where he sold himself to Tepper with that aforementioned gift of gab, got offered the job, then took our offer and had the audacity to go to NYG with it and told them if they match it he would pick them over us.

Dude is a complete narcissistic, ingenuine, amoral asshole.

• Beer 2

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I lived through the 2001 season...

Watched every moment of the 2010 season....

Yet it's no exaggeration to say that right now might be the worst I've ever felt about the Panthers.

I told my son last night that this season will be referenced alongside 01 and 10 from now on.